Delicious breakfast you can make in the Instant pot and start your day the best way!
Buckwheat is a plant and is very healthy for humans. Buckwheat porridge is scrumptious and yummy.
How to serve
Feel free to add banana, almond, raisins, strawberry, yogurt and anything you like.
Instant Pot Breakfast Recipes
Instant Pot Buckwheat porridge
- 1 cup raw buckwheat groats
- 3 cups rice milk
- 1 banana sliced
- ¼ cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Rinse buckwheat and place in the Instant Pot.
- Add rice milk, raisins, cinnamon, vanilla and banana and stir.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 6 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural release (or for at least 20 minutes).
- Open the lid and stir well.
- Add toppings and serve 🙂