Buckwheat is a plant and is very healthy for humans. Buckwheat porridge is scrumptious and yummy.
- 1 cup raw buckwheat groats
- 3 cups rice milk
- 1 banana sliced
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Rinse buckwheat and place it in the instant pot.
- Add rice milk, raisins, cinnamon, vanilla, banana in the instant pot.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 6 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Open the lid and stir well.
- Serve and sprinkle with chopped nuts if you want.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.