This ambrosial banana cream custard is filled with bananas and has a creamy and soft texture that makes it a divine desert.
Like a scrumptious pudding in your Instant Pot!
If you don't like bananas, you can try this Instant Pot Egg Custard recipe instead.
How to serve
This banana custard is perfect for breakfast. You can serve it with
You can also serve it with homemade ice cream. For easy ideas check out these Dash Ice Cream Maker Recipes.
Instant Pot Banana Recipes
Instant Pot Banana Cream Custard
- 2 bananas ripe
- 2 eggs
- 2 bread slices
- ½ cup sugar dark brown
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon powdered nutmeg
- 2 tablespoon dark rum
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup water
- Grease the casserole dish with butter and put aside.
- Mix together bananas, bread, eggs, cream and lemon juice in a food processor.
- Put the remaining contents in food processor and mix well.
- Put the trivet in an instant pot and add water into it.
- Pour the mixture into casserole dish and cook on manual “high” for 25 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally. Cool and serve.