This ambrosial banana cream custard is filled with bananas and has a creamy and soft texture that makes it a divine desert
- 2 bananas ripe
- 2 eggs
- 2 bread slices
- 1/2 cup sugar dark brown
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp powdered nutmeg
- 2 tbsp dark rum
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup water
- Grease the casserole dish with butter and put aside.
- Mix together bananas, bread, eggs, cream and lemon juice in a food processor.
- Put the remaining contents in food processor and mix well.
- Put the trivet in an instant pot and add water into it.
- Pour the mixture into casserole dish and cook on manual “high” for 25 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally. Cool and serve.
Calories: 209kcal Carbohydrates: 21g Protein: 2g Fat: 12g Saturated Fat: 7g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 82mg Sodium: 33mg Potassium: 155mg Fiber: 1g Sugar: 17g Vitamin A: 522IU Vitamin C: 4mg Calcium: 33mg Iron: 1mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.