This ambrosial banana cream custard is filled with bananas and has a creamy and soft texture that makes it a divine desert.
Like a scrumptious pudding in your Instant Pot!
If you don't like bananas, you can try this Instant Pot Egg Custard recipe instead.
Instant Pot Banana Recipes
Instant Pot Banana Cream Custard
- 2 bananas ripe
- 2 eggs
- 2 bread slices
- ½ cup sugar dark brown
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon powdered nutmeg
- 2 tablespoon dark rum
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup water
- Grease the casserole dish with butter and put aside.
- Mix together bananas, bread, eggs, cream and lemon juice in a food processor.
- Put the remaining contents in food processor and mix well.
- Put the trivet in an instant pot and add water into it.
- Pour the mixture into casserole dish and cook on manual “high” for 25 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally. Cool and serve.