Try this recipe for rosemary flavored baby potatoes that fit perfectly into a Mediterranean or Greek menu.
Instant Pot Rosemary Baby Potatoes Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 16 minutes
Total Time: 26 minutes
- 12 baby potatoes
- 1½ cup water
- 3 tbsp Fresh rosemary
- 2 tbsp herb butter
- Place 1½ cups water in the cooker pot and place the rack or metal trivet.
- Wash and keep the baby potatoes on the steamer rack.
- Lock the lid and cook this on high pressure for 8-10 minutes.
- Do a pressure release and remove the baby potatoes carefully.
- Rub the potatoes with herb butter and grill in the oven for 5-6 minutes to get crispy golden skin.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.