A yummy fragrant compote with the hint of quince. Completely healthy and refreshing to have. Everyone will love it and wants more once they have it.
- 4 lb quinces peeled, quartered, cored, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 1 vanilla bean split lengthwise
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add quinces, water, sugar, dry white wine in instant pot.
- Sauté till quinces are soft.
- Add in vanilla bean, without seeds and let it simmer for 40 minutes.
- While it is simmering, stir continuously.
- Remove quinces from pot in a bowl and let the juice in the pot boil for 30 minutes.
- Once done, pour juice over quinces in the bowl.
- Cover and let it chill overnight.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.