A yummy fragrant compote with the hint of quince.
Completely healthy and refreshing to have. Everyone will love it and wants more once they have it.
Instant Pot Beverage Recipes
Instant Pot Quince Compote
If you are looking for a delicious and light fruit based dessert, try this warming quince compote! This recipe is quite simple to make in an Instant Pot…Print Pin Rate
Servings: 3 cups
- 4 lb quinces peeled, quartered, cored, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 1 vanilla bean split lengthwise
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add quinces, water, sugar, dry white wine in instant pot.
- Sauté till quinces are soft.
- Add in vanilla bean, without seeds and let it simmer for 40 minutes.
- While it is simmering, stir continuously.
- Remove quinces from pot in a bowl and let the juice in the pot boil for 30 minutes.
- Once done, pour juice over quinces in the bowl.
- Cover and let it chill overnight.
Calories: 993kcal Carbohydrates: 230g Protein: 3g Fat: 1g Saturated Fat: 1g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 1g Sodium: 41mg Potassium: 1308mg Fiber: 11g Sugar: 135g Vitamin A: 242IU Vitamin C: 91mg Calcium: 87mg Iron: 5mg