A yummy fragrant compote with the hint of quince. Completely healthy and refreshing to have. Everyone will love it and wants more once they have it.
Instant Pot Quince Compote Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Servings: 3 cups
- 4 lb quinces peeled, quartered, cored, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 1 vanilla bean split lengthwise
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add quinces, water, sugar, dry white wine in instant pot.
- Sauté till quinces are soft.
- Add in vanilla bean, without seeds and let it simmer for 40 minutes.
- While it is simmering, stir continuously.
- Remove quinces from pot in a bowl and let the juice in the pot boil for 30 minutes.
- Once done, pour juice over quinces in the bowl.
- Cover and let it chill overnight.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks