These mango sticky rice fulfils your hunger and craving for something sweet. This rice and mango combination is amazing.
Please note that in this recipe the rice is sweeter than usual, and even sweeter than homemade sushi rice.
Prefer yourself for a great dessert you can make easily :]
Instant Pot Rice Recipes
Looking for more? Check out the Instant Pot Rice Recipes page.
Instant Pot Mango Sticky Rice
- 1 cup rice
- ⅔ cup cold water
- ⅔ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon sugar
- pinch salt
- 1 mango sliced and peeled
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Add all ingredients in the Instant Pot except mango.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 12 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, wait for a natural pressure release for 8 minutes.
- Once done, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid, serve with sliced mango and enjoy.
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂