These mango sticky rice fulfils your hunger and craving for something sweet. This rice and mango combination is amazing.
Please note that in this recipe the rice is sweeter than usual, and even sweeter than homemade sushi rice.
Prefer yourself for a great dessert you can make easily :]
- 1 cup rice cooked
- 2/3 cup cold water
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon sugar
- pinch salt
- 1 mango sliced and peeled
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Add all ingredients in the instant pot except mango.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 12 minutes, release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot.
- Serve with sliced mango and enjoy.
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!