These mango sticky rice fulfils your hunger and craving for something sweet. This rice and mango combination is amazing.
Please note that in this recipe the rice is sweeter than usual, and even sweeter than homemade sushi rice.
Prefer yourself for a great dessert you can make easily :]
- 1 cup rice
- 2/3 cup cold water
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon sugar
- pinch salt
- 1 mango sliced and peeled
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Add all ingredients in the Instant Pot except mango.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 12 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, wait for a natural pressure release for 8 minutes.
- Once done, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid, serve with sliced mango and enjoy.