These mango sticky rice fulfils your hunger and craving for something sweet. This rice and mango combination is amazing.
Please note that in this recipe the rice is sweeter than usual, and even sweeter than homemade sushi rice.
Prefer yourself for a great dessert you can make easily :]
How To Serve
As is for a delicious homemade dessert.
If you need more ideas, Check out What To Serve With Sticky Rice and enjoy 15 tasty options.
Instant Pot Rice Recipes
Looking for more? Check out the Instant Pot Rice Recipes page.
Instant Pot Mango Sticky Rice
- 1 cup rice
- ⅔ cup cold water
- ⅔ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon sugar
- pinch salt
- 1 mango sliced and peeled
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Add all ingredients in the Instant Pot except mango.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 12 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, wait for a natural pressure release for 8 minutes.
- Once done, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid, serve with sliced mango and enjoy.