Pomfret has always been great in taste, whether you grill it, bake it or fry it. It is a great treat to your family members if you cook it on weekends.
Instant Pot Fried Pomfret
- 1 pomfret
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup semolina
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- ½ tablespoon turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- Take a blender, add ginger, lemon juice, garlic and spices in it.
- Blend till the mixture becomes smooth.
- Marinate the fish with this mixture and set it aside for 20 minutes.
- Coat the fish in semolina on both sides.
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add oil and pomfret in it and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set instant pot to Manual at high pressure and cook for 4 minutes. Release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Dish out and serve.
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂