A great recipe to use up the chicken for a super delicious dinner.
This recipe creates a tender, tangy and tasty chicken dish for whole family.
Serve with jasmine or brown rice for a complete meal.
Instant Pot Chicken Recipes
Instant Pot Cola Chicken
One of the most popular and flavor-packed chicken dishes with a touch of coke! Succulent chunks of chicken are smothered in a richly seasoned sauce in a great way.Print Pin Rate
- 3 lb skinless chicken pieces
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 ¼ cups coke zero
- ¾ cup tomato paste
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup onion chopped
- 1 ½ tablespoon garlic minced
- 3 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro chopped
- Season the chicken with the salt and black pepper generously.
- In the pot of Instant pot, place the chicken and butter and mix well.
- In a bowl, add the remaining ingredients except the cilantro and mix well.
- Place the cola mixture over the chicken evenly.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 10 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a natural release for about 15 minutes and then, do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and select “Sauté”.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes or until desired thickness of gravy.
- Press “Cancel” and serve hot with the garnishing of cilantro.
Calories: 319kcal Carbohydrates: 10g Protein: 51g Fat: 8g Saturated Fat: 2g Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g Monounsaturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 159mg Sodium: 555mg Potassium: 945mg Fiber: 2g Sugar: 5g Vitamin A: 864IU Vitamin C: 15mg Calcium: 67mg Iron: 4mg