This dish is a healthy combination of beef with egg noodles and tastes delicious.
- 2 cup egg noodles cooked
- 2 cup beef chopped
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp pepper freshly ground
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 3 carrots diced
- 1/2 tbsp Kosher salt
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/2 cup Neufchatel cheese
- 2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 salks celery
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup parsley chopped
- Put oil, beef, kosher salt and pepper in the instant pot and brwoned and tendered.
- Add onions in the instant pot and Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Put mustard, dry wine and floor and cook till reduced half.
- Stir in the celery, chicken stock, mushrooms and carrots.
- Close the lid and set the set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 20 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and put egg noodles, parsley, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and serve.
Calories: 642kcal Carbohydrates: 28g Protein: 27g Fat: 38g Saturated Fat: 13g Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g Monounsaturated Fat: 16g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 118mg Sodium: 1351mg Potassium: 783mg Fiber: 3g Sugar: 6g Vitamin A: 8548IU Vitamin C: 19mg Calcium: 117mg Iron: 4mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.