This is an elegant dinner which is perfect for special occasions, such as Valentine’s Day or any other romantic date. It’s for you if you would like to prepare an impressive dinner, but you have not enough time to stay in the kitchen for hours.
Pressure Cooker Risotto with Pan Seared ScallopsPrint Pin Rate
- 1 ½ cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup arborio rice
- ¼ cup white wine
- 6 seared scallops
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ onion chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Pour olive oil into your Instant Pot and add onion and garlic.
- Select “Sauté” and cook for 2 minutes, until onion becomes golden.
- Add rice and stir well.
- Pour white wine and cook until it has been completely absorbed.
- Add broth and adjust with salt and pepper.
- Cook at high pressure for 6 minutes.
- Quickly release the steam, then add melted butter and stir well.
- Serve your risotto topped with seared scallops.