This is an elegant dinner which is perfect for special occasions, such as Valentine’s Day or any other romantic date.
The best Instant Pot recipe when you wanna prepare an impressive dinner, but not in the mood of spending hours in the kitchen.
This creamy risotto can also be adapted to other recipes, such as vegetarian dishes or even some extravagant pairings.
Instant Pot Risotto Recipes
Instant Pot Scallop Risotto
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 cup arborio rice
- ¼ cup white wine
- 1 ½ cup vegetable broth
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon melted butter
- 6 seared scallops
- Press "saute" and add olive oil.
- Add onion and garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add rice and stir well.
- Pour white wine and saute for a few minutes (until it has been completely absorbed).
- Add broth, salt and pepper and close the lid.
- Cook on high pressure for 6 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Add butter and stir well until melted.
- Add seared scallops on top and serve 🙂
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂