I still remember, when I first looked at the name of this pressure cooker, I smiled to myself. It just sounded different from the rest. Little did I know that it would turn out to be entirely different from the rest in reality as well.
Today, Corrie Cooks brings to you the review of one of the most economic (and sometimes THE most economic, on specific discounts) electric pressure cookers, the Bella Electric Pressure Cooker!
The Bella is one of the moderately famous names (not as famous as the Instant Pot but still well-known nonetheless) in the electric pressure cooker market which a strong fan base because of all the features that it offers at one of the lowest prices available. Without further ado, let us get to the PROS and CONS of the Bella.
The main features of the Bella Electric Pressure Cooker
The Bella Electric pressure cooker, as already stated, is one of the most economically viable choices as one of the most functionally preferable choices in the lower price range. Let us look at the main features of this special electric pressure cooker:
- The Bella Electric pressure cooker has basically two specific models, and as such we will be able to discuss the details specifically.
- This pressure cooker has a volume of about 6 or 8 quarts depending on the model.
- The Bella Electric Pressure Cooker has a volume of about 6 quarts, the typical volume for electric pressure cooker, ideal for cooking for a family of three.
- The Bella Electric pressure cookers is also made to be one of the most versatile pressure cookers in the lower price range because of the fact that it is one of the only electric pressure cookers in that range to have a slow cook feature. The Bella Electric Pressure cooker is really versatile just like the Instant Pot. (click here for the differences between Bella and Instant Pot)
- This cooker is a beautifully automated and extremely versatile cooker that can perfectly cook anything from ribs and chicken to soups and deserts at a single touch.
- This cooker has an electricity consumption of about 1000 to 1100 watts depending on the model.
- From an economic perspective, as I already stated, this pressure cooker is one of the most economically reasonable, viable and preferable models in close call with the Tayama. Depending on which one is being discounted more, the cheapest electric pressure cooker in the industry is any one between these two at any given moment.
The main CONS of the Bella Electric Pressure Cooker
While the Bella Electric Pressure Cooker is providing for a lot in its price range, there are a few things that it still lacks in comparison to all the pressure cookers available out there. This is not really a list of faults but rather a list of the things that this otherwise awesome electric pressure cooker is unable to do.
So, the main limitations of the Bella Electric Pressure Cooker are as follows:
- The Bella Electric Pressure Cooker has a volume of 6 and 8 quarts but it has no other model options, that means it can not be used for the needs of a small volume. For that, we must look at the 2 quart model of the Cosori Electric Pressure Cooker or the 5 quart model of the Instant Pot (click here for the differences between the Cosori and the Instant Pot)
- The Bella Electric Pressure Cooker also has no options when it comes to aesthetic pleasure. In this aspect, the Fagor LUX gives you the widest range to choose from so that you can perfectly satisfy the aesthetic hunger in your heart.
- The Bella Electric Pressure Cooker isn't also able to provide you the specialties of some brands, such as the Yogurt Maker of the Instant Pot and the Flavor Infuser Technology of the Power Pressure Cooker XL.
Besides these, the Bella Electric Pressure Cooker does NOT have any drawbacks on its own. It perfectly gives you all the features that it claims to give you and its rightfully one of the most economic choices among all the electric pressure cookers available in the market.
The Technical Specifications of the Bella Electric Pressure Cooker
The main technical specifications of the Bella Electric Pressure Cooker can be listed as:
- The Bella Electric Pressure Cooker has a volume of 6 and 8 quarts depending on the model.
- The Bella Electric Pressure Cooker has a stainless steel body.
- The Bella Electric Pressure Cooker has a dimension of 11 x 10.7 x 13.5 inches.
- The Bella Electric Pressure Cooker has a wattage of 1000 and 1100 quarts depending on the model.
Is it worth it
This is one of the questions everyone seems to ask about every model at this point. And that's why we're here to answer you.
For the Bella Electric Pressure Cooker: No. It is worth much more than its price. This is one of those models which provide to you an efficiency equal to the moderately high end models available out there at one of the cheapest rates. And from the reviews so far, it isn't very fragile. What more could one really ask for? It has efficiency, quality and economic viability at the same time!
In fact, it's saddening that this pressure cooker isn't more famous, it is one of those few models that actually deserve to be more famous than they presently are.
Fun thing is, there's only one main competitor to this product
Given the fact that it is one of the most economic products available out there, it automatically excludes from its list of competitors the high-end products that provide you with slightly more functionalities (although you could compare this model to the Breville Fast Slow Pro in terms of functionality).
The only main competitor of this model is also equally able and equally economic, and, as mentioned earlier, is always competing with it for the position of the most economically viable choice available in the market. The most important competitor of the Bella Electric Pressure Cooker is the Tayama Electric Pressure Cooker.