Consider buying the new Power Pressure Cooker XL? Read this guide to find all the necessary info about this product.
What is the Power Pressure Cooker XL?
The Power Pressure Cooker XL is a line of products that gives functionality the highest value. Whenever someone uses their products, they rarely wish to ever switch because of all the features that they have gotten used to.
These beautiful electric pressure cookers, while they do not give you a color option like the Fagor LUX, they still have a really attractive and easy to use interface and give you one of the highest levels of functionality in the entirely electric pressure cooker market. This makes it the ideal choice for the buyers who are looking for functionalities.
How big is the Power Pressure Cooker XL?
There are 3 available sizes: 6 quart, 8 quart and 10 quart.
How much is a Power Pressure cooker XL?
This pressure cooker cost is a little higher than the Instant Pot. Please note that price may change during sales and holidays.
The main features of the Power Pressure Cooker XL
The Power Pressure Cooker XL is a series of three pressure cookers. These pressure cookers are well known in the market and all of them have a high selling volume because of the things that they offer.
The perfect specifications of each of them are as follows:
1. The Power Pressure Cooker XL 6 quart:
- A volume of 6 quarts.
- A wattage of 1000.
2. The Power Pressure Cooker XL 8 quart:
- A volume of 8 quarts.
- A wattage of 1300.
3. The Power Pressure Cooker XL 10 quart:
- This one is one of those rare extra-large sized pressure cookers which boast of a volume of 10 quarts.
- The wattage of this pressure cooker is 1600.
Is the power pressure cooker XL safe for canning?
Several sellers claim that the Power Pressure Cooker XL is one of those that can easily be used for canning foods.
However, we really advice against that because the USDA has always been against that. If you are looking to can food, it is always the best and safest option to stick to the stove-top caners.
Those aren’t too expensive and are always effective as well as certified safe. Why would you risk your health (and life, frankly) to save a few bucks when you are spending so much to get an electronic pressure cooker anyway?
Power Pressure Cooker XL 10 Qt quarts
I'd like to talk about this large version because of the rarity of this model. Very few models have this huge volume of 10 quarts, such as this model of Power Pressure Cooker XL and the Elite Platinum model of EPC-1013.
Even besides that, another reason as to why we are selectively taking up this model for the sake of discussion is because it has all the features that the Power Pressure Cooker XL series boasts of. That makes it really easy for us to look at the main features that the Power Pressure Cooker XL series provides its potential customers with.
- First of all, this model has this astonishing volume of 10 quarts, that makes it a really great choice if you are looking for a large volume, because, as mentioned earlier, very few models are available in the market that provide you with a volume this high.
- Secondly, this model provides you with the feature of slow cooking, that gives it a hugely versatile range and allows you to cook food that take a long time to cook slowly in order to be perfectly made, such as good soup.
- Thirdly, this pressure cooker also serves as a great rice cooker as well as steamer, which makes it even more versatile in the realm of electric pressure cookers, despite the fact that it was already one of the most functional without that.
- And last but not the least, the famous "Flavor Infusion Technology" that the Power Pressure Cooker boasts of is something that this model provides you with as well. This feature does not allow the steam to escape, which makes the flavor get inside the food. This allows you to perfectly and efficiently cook flavored food.
The main technical specifications of this model in detail are as follows:
- The Power Pressure Cooker XL has a volume of 10 quarts, one of the largest volumes available for electric pressure cooker models out there, which makes it a prime choice if you are looking for a huge pressure cooker.
- The Power Pressure Cooker XL also has a dimension of 16"H x 14.5" W x 13.5" D, which gives it a pretty handy shape, given its very high volume.
- The Power Pressure Cooker XL is not very light! It has a pretty heavy weight of about 19.2 pounds.
- Finally, the Power Pressure Cooker XL also has a wattage of 1600, which is pretty sensible given it's high volume.
While this model is really high on functionality, it still has quite a few models that actually could be considered as pretty tough competitors for this model.
In fact, these models are also available in a similar price range which makes it even harder for this model to maintain its superiority over such models. Some of those models are as follows:
- The Elite Platinum is one of the main competitors of this line of product.
- Another important competitor to this series is the Fagor LUX series of products.
- Finally, the Instant Pot is also a competitor with it's own special features such as the Yogurt Maker which compete with the special features of the Power Pressure Cooker XL such as its flavor infusion technology. Click here for the differences between the Power Pressure Cooker XL and the Instant Pot.