This hot dogs and sauerkraut recipe is a delicious, cheap and super easy dish that will surely make your kids happy.
We are cooking them together using the Instant Pot and serving them in a bun.
Great option for party food or for dinner when your are in a hurry.
Can I make the hot dogs separately?
Instant Pot Sandwiches
Instant Pot Hot Dogs and Sauerkraut
- 5 hot dogs
- 1 can sauerkraut 15 oz, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup water
- Pour water into the Instant Pot.
- Place a steamer basket inside the Instant Pot.
- Add sauerkraut into the steamer basket and place hot dogs on top.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 1 minute.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂