This hot dogs and sauerkraut recipe is a delicious, cheap and super easy dish that will surely make your kids happy.
All you need is water, hot dogs, sauerkraut salad and hot dog buns 🙂
We are cooking them together using the Instant Pot and serving them in a bun.
Great option for party food or for dinner when your are in a hurry.
Table of Contents
Can I make the hot dogs separately?
How to serve?
As is or with some french fries.
For more ideas for side dishes, check out What To Serve With Hot Dogs.
Instant Pot Sandwiches
Instant Pot Hot Dogs and Sauerkraut
- 5 hot dogs
- 1 can sauerkraut 15 oz, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup water
- Pour water into the Instant Pot.
- Place a steamer basket inside the Instant Pot.
- Add sauerkraut into the steamer basket and place hot dogs on top.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 1 minute.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂