Your favorite street food made easy with your Instant Pot! It’s a delicious, cheap and super quick recipe that will surely make your kids happy. That’s perfect for a picnic or a party, but you can also prepare it for dinner if you are in a hurry and nobody in your family will complain!
- 4 hot dogs
- 1 head green cabbage
- 1½ cup water
- Salt and or spices to taste
- Vinegar to taste
- Pour water into your Instant Pot and add hot dogs.
- Cook at high pressure for 2 minutes.
- Let the steam release naturally then drain your hot dogs.
- In the meantime, wash and chop you cabbage, then season with your favorite spices or with just a pinch of salt and some vinegar.
- Assemble your hot dogs and enjoy!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks