In this article, we are going to be comparing the WMF Perfect Plus and the WMF Perfect Pro. Both of these cookers are incredibly similar and many find it difficult to really see a significant difference between the two.
Hopefully, this article will give you some insight into these cookers and help you get a better bargain in the future.
Both of these cookers are fantastic choices for any consumer and you really are getting a good value either way. Although they are priced quite high, they are by no means the most expensive cookers on the market.
First of all let’s take a look at each cooker individually and see what they can do, so we can get a sense of which is really the better choice, starting with the Perfect Plus.
The WMF Perfect Plus
It has many things that make it feel similar to the Perfect Pro, and in many cases, it really is similar. WMF had similarity in mind when making these products, trying to add small adjustments with each model, both in function and price.
This cooker features many things;
- A removable handle for easy storage.
- The removable handle, as well as the side handle, are flame resistant, making it an ideal choice for anyone using a stove that lets off a lot of flames.
- This cooker comes with an inside measurement scale to help prevent overfilling or underfilling the pot.
- This cooker is also made from 18/10 Stainless Steel, which is a highly durable metal that helps the heat spread evenly throughout the pot. Although, being steel, this pot is quite heavy, especially the larger sizes.
You can’t really go wrong with any of their cookers. They are reasonably priced, although they are by no means the cheapest on the market.
Albeit a smaller name, I would definitely consider purchasing this cooker if I was looking for a new one.
The WMF Perfect Pro
This cooker is similar to the Perfect Plus, but at a higher price point, it has a few more convenience features and such to make it feel worth it.
This cooker is one of the nicer cookers you will find from WMF, it has many convenience features that really make it worth the buy. This coupled with it being made from arguably the most useful kitchen metal out there, really helps make it feel worth what you’re putting in it.
The Perfect Pro tries to stay true to the basics of pressure cooking while still making sure to add some convenience to really make it worth the price.
Let’s list the pros of this cooker;
- This cooker is made from 18/10 stainless steel. This assures that the pot is durable, easy to clean, and scratch resistant.
- The Perfect Pro is safe for all surfaces, including induction. Making it a nice choice for any kitchen or restaurant.
- This cooker comes with something many stovetop pressure cookers lack; It has an inside scale that allows you to make accurate measurements so as not to overfill or underfill the pot when preparing a meal.
- The controls for the pressure setting and such are on an all-in-one control knob on the handle, keeping things simple and compact.
- This cooker also features a removable, flame-resistant pot handle and side handle.
So this cooker is without a doubt a very nice cooker and has many things that are nice to have on a cooker.
One thing to note is that it is priced notably high. While it is by no means the most expensive cooker on the market, it is not the cheapest either.
That being said, I still definitely find this cooker worth the buy if you are looking for a stovetop pressure cooker that is comfortable and compact.
How Are The Perfect Pro And The Perfect Plus Different?
As I stated, these cookers are manufactured by the same company. They are just some of many that WMF makes.
These cookers are both made from 18/10 Stainless steel. This means they are incredibly durable and can be used on any surface, including induction. Not to mention the removable handle, this helps make storage much easier.
But just how are they different?
- The Perfect Pro uses an all-in-one knob for simple operation.
- The Perfect Pro has two pressure settings, whereas the Perfect Plus only has one.
- The Perfect Pro only comes in 4 sizes while the Perfect Plus comes in 5.
- The Perfect Plus is cheaper than the Perfect Pro.
There aren’t too many big differences that make one really stand out from the other.
In most cases, if you are looking for something a little bigger you may choose to go for the Plus, whereas if you want variable pressure, opt for the Pro.
Now let’s take a look at which will be the best value for you as a consumer.
WMF Perfect Plus Or Perfect Pro?
So having looked at the differences, it may still be tough for you to decide which is worth getting.
For most people, I would recommend getting the Perfect Plus as it will save you some money and still functions close to the level of quality that the Pro does.
However, I also think that if you are planning to use it quite often, I would have to recommend the Pro as it has some features that make it much more convenient for common use and will last you a good bit longer if it is taken care of well.