Here’s another interesting article for you. In today’s article we’re going to compare two of these that are loved for entirely different reasons. The Philips is loved because of its functionality, versatility and even its looks. The VonShef is loved because of its beautiful name.
So, in today’s article we are going to compare the Philips Air Fryer with the Vonshef Air Fryer, as I made obvious in the last paragraph. Feel interested yet? Well, then here we go already!
So, what are the main features of the VonShef Air Fryer?
The VonShef Air Fryer provides you with quite a few features. In fact, it provides you with all these features at a pretty reasonable rate. That is the main reason why it is one of the bestselling products in the Air Fryer market. So, you must be wondering by now what these “features” are. These features are as follows:
- First of all comes capacity. The VonShef Air Fryer provides you with a 2.3 Quart, which is just slightly lesser than the Philips Avance XL model that provides you with a capacity of around 5 Liters.
- Again, The VonShef Air Fryer is not a digital Air Fryer. This makes it comparatively more durable. Durability is a really plus point when it comes to modern electronics. That is why this point becomes important.
- While it isn’t digital, that doesn’t mean it lags behind on technology. It uses hot air with a rapid air flow system to prepare your food properly at the fastest speed.
- This model also provides you with temperature control, which is a really great feature to be able to properly cook all the foods you want to cook. In comparison, the T-fal ActiFry Air Fryer does not provide you with it. That makes the fixed temperature too hot for some foods while it’s too cold for some others.
- Again, The VonShef Air Fryer also has a 60 minute timer with an automatic turn off feature. This means that you can pre-plan and leave. You don’t have to babysit your Air fryer all the time it works.
A model-wise study of the Philips Air Fryers
Philips, as I said earlier, is the bestseller in the Air Fryer industry. However, that does not mean that it’s only a single model. In fact, it’s several series! Since it’s a line of products, it’s not possible for us to discuss every model that Philips has out there. However, we can and we will discuss the most important models out there.
So, the most prominent models of Philips that you can go for (and their main features) are as follows:
The Philips Avance XL is the best selling model of the Philips line of products. This product is famous because of all the features that it offers. The main features might be listed as:
- It has a capacity of 2.65 pounds, which is quite large among Air Fryers.
- You can select the right temperature to perfectly prepare your dish.
- It has a special “Smart” Preset that lets you save your custom presets.
- It also has two color options: While and Black. You can choose the one that suits your kitchen.
- Also boasts of an automated ON/OFF signal to show the status of your Air Fryer.
The Philips Viva HD9220 is the top selling Manual Air Fryer in the market. This makes it a really great model to go for if you are looking for a manual model. This model assures you not only quality, but also a great deal of affordability, making it a great choice even for people on a conservative budget. The main features of this model are:
- First of all, the Philips Viva HD9220 Air Fryer has a manual interface.
- It’s a really durable model.
- The Philips Viva HD9220 Air Fryer has a capacity of 1.8 pounds.
- It also has two color options for you: Black and White. The price might depend on your choice.
The Philips Viva HD9230 is a digital Air Fryer that’s also within the top 3 bestselling models in the market. This Air Fryer also offers you with a lot of functionalities. Some of the main ones might be noted down as:
- It boasts of a digital interface.
- The Philips Viva HD9230 Air Fryer has a capacity of 1.8 pounds.
- The Philips Viva HD9230 Air Fryer has a sound alert system. This lets you know when your food is ready.
What are the main differences between the two?
These two are fairly different lines of products. And the differences are quite prominent if only you search for it properly. So, let us check out what these differences exactly are. They might be summed up in the following words:
- The Philips has digital models in this case. VonShef has only manual models, this limiting your choice.
- Manual models obviously means there is no case of presets either, let aside special presets.
- The VonShef has just a slightly lower capacity than the Philips Avance XL.
- Again, the VonShef is comparatively more affordable.
Which one should I go for?
Given the differences, if only you keep your specific needs clearly in mind, it’s fairly easy to choose. You can find the right one for yourself if only you know what exactly you’re looking for.
Please keep in mind that the right model for you isn’t importantly the best model out there. It’s the model that provides you with all your needs at the most affordable price range.
- So, if you are looking for digitization, Philips is the right choice here.
- If you are looking for capacity, then you might wanna go for the Philips Avance XL here. You might wanna try out the Big Boss 16 Quart Air Fryer then.
- Finally, if you are looking at just the price, VonShef is the more affordable choice here. However, you might still wanna check out the Della Electric Air Fryer.