Here is another version for the original Couscous recipe. This time I used the tri-color couscous and add some broccoli to make it healthier and colorful.
You can use bell pepper\ carrot instead, just make sure you don’t add more than 1 veggies to prevent the Instant Pot from showing you the frustrating “burn” message.
I really like this recipe since it’s vegetarian and vegan, so it fits to everyone.
- 1(16 ounce) package Tri-Color Couscous Harvest Grains Blend
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 head broccoli cut into florets
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp turmeric
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add the couscous, water, broccoli, cumin and turmeric into the pot. Mix it up a bit.
- Cook at high pressure for 5 minutes.
- When cooking ends, do a quick pressure release.
- Fluff with a fork and season with salt and black pepper.
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!