So, in today’s article, we are going to compare the classic model of T-fal, the FR8000 with the Presto 05466 Dual Basket Deep Fryer. Feel interested? Well, I hope that you’d be able to learn a lot from this article. I hope that you’d also be able to come to a decision between these two.
So, let’s get started already! If you feel interested, well, there’s no reason for you to not read the rest of the article!
What are the main features of the T-fal FR8000 Deep Fryer?
If you are at all aware about Deep Fryers, you must know this: The T-fal FR8000 Deep Fryer is by far one of the most famous, if not THE most famous. It’s one of those models that everyone loves and compares other models again. So, it is really important to look carefully at what this model offers you with.
- The T-fal FR8000 is one of the only models to be provided with an extra tray. This part collects the oil after the use or before it if you just change your mind. This is really easy to use and it makes both cleaning up and storing away simpler.
- And of course, the fact that it’s made by T-fal is enough to ensure its quality. T-fal makes only quality products in all aspects. Even the disliked and criticized T-fal ActiFry Air Fryer has a good name when ti comes to quality. So you really don’t have to worry about that.
- The T-fal FR8000 has an oil capacity of 3.5 Liters and a food capacity of 2.6 Pounds, this makes it a good device in terms of capacity as well.
- This Deep Fryer also claims to have one of the best oil filtration systems out there. Quoting from Amazon:
Patented EZ Clean oil-filtration system for convenient deep frying, cost savings, and simple oil storage
- And as you might have guessed, it doesn’t lag behind on aestheticism either. It has a brushed stainless still body and it has a beautiful look. This makes this model worth going for in case of every kitchen!
What are the main features of the Presto 05466 Dual Basket Deep Fryer?
The Presto 05466 is one of the very few models that actually impress me. Most of the models are pretty much same- after all, all you use them for is Deep Frying! However, this model is pretty unique because of all the features that it offers you with. It’s not only ahead of the others in terms of capacity and functionality but also value for money.
- First of all comes the thing that this model makes obvious from its very name. This model has two baskets. Almost every Deep Fryer that you can come across provides you with one. This one provides you with two. It might appear at the beginning that this only helps you with the capacity, but that’s not the case at all. It’s also helpful when it comes to functionality. With one basket, you can prepare one thing- with two you can prepare two!
- There are also temperature settings that you can choose from to ensure that it’s cooked at the right temperature. This feature is absent in the T-fal ActiFry Air Fryer.
- It has a 5 lb food capacity. This is a fairly large capacity that lets you easily cook the food for your family. In some cases, small models stop you from being able to cook enough food at once. This makes it boring because you have to cook the same thing in small batches. So, if you get a fairly large capacity like this one, it makes the cooking process easier.
- This model boasts of a stainless steel body. Several model has bodies or parts made of plastic. This makes you unable to cook with ease because it usually ends up with you being afraid of ending up melting some part. But that is not the case with this model. Here, you can be sure that the whole thing is going to be alright even if you cook the way you want. This makes cooking a lot less worrying and makes you actually feel like cooking.
What are the main differences between these two models?
These two models are really functional ones. However, they are different all along. Let us take a look at the main things that set these two models apart. If you are ever faced with a situation of having to choose one of them, you have to keep these points in mind:
- The T-fal FR8000 has an extra tray which is really helpful. This isn’t present in case of the Presto Deep Fryer.
- However, the Presto 05466 does have two baskets, while the FR8000 has only one.
- The two of them have fairly different capacities, as we can see in this article.
- However, from an economic perspective, the T-fal is still the more expensive choice.
Which model should I go for?
As you must have noticed from our comparison article between the FR8000 and the Hamilton Beach Deep Fryer, it’s almost impossible to defeat FR8000 in case of functionality. The T-fal is also the epitome of quality, giving you a great reason to stick with it.
However, if you’re looking for the capacity that the Presto 05466 offers, that’s a great reason to go for it. You might also go for it because it offers you with two baskets. It’s undeniable that the two basket offer is an alluring one.
Corrie Cooks will be back with more articles to help guiding you on your path to select the best appliances so Stay Tuned!