In our last article (click here to check it out) we mentioned that the T-fal FR8000 is the classic model. As in, people compare other models to this model to figure out the value. We also suggested the Hamilton Beach 35033 Deep Fryer. For this article, I figured out that it’d be a great idea to actually compare these two to find out which one would be better among these.
So, if you are interested in buying a Deep Fryer soon, this article is one you can’t miss. Even if that’s not the case, I believe that this article is going to be really informative. So, you might want to read it out anyway to help you in the future!
What are the main features of the T-fal FR8000 Deep Fryer?
If you are at all aware about Deep Fryers, you must know this: The T-fal FR8000 Deep Fryer is by far one of the most famous, if not THE most famous. It’s one of those models that everyone loves and compares other models again. So, it is really important to look carefully at what this model offers you with.
- The T-fal FR8000 is one of the only models to be provided with an extra tray. This part collects the oil after the use or before it if you just change your mind. This is really easy to use and it makes both cleaning up and storing away simpler.
- And of course, the fact that it’s made by T-fal is enough to ensure its quality. T-fal makes only quality products in all aspects. Even the disliked and criticized T-fal ActiFry Air Fryer has a good name when ti comes to quality. So you really don’t have to worry about that.
- The T-fal FR8000 has an oil capacity of 3.5 Liters and a food capacity of 2.6 Pounds, this makes it a good device in terms of capacity as well.
- This Deep Fryer also claims to have one of the best oil filtration systems out there. Quoting from Amazon:
Patented EZ Clean oil-filtration system for convenient deep frying, cost savings, and simple oil storage
- And as you might have guessed, it doesn’t lag behind on aestheticism either. It has a brushed stainless still body and it has a beautiful look. This makes this model worth going for in case of every kitchen!
What are the main features of the Hamilton Beach 35033 Deep Fryer?
The Hamilton Beach is one of the first names that come to your mind in case of Deep Fryers. While they aren’t like the T-fal line of products which has all kind of products all the way up to electric pressure cookers, they actually do have Deep Fryers and they have truly beautiful Deep Fryers.
The Hamilton Deep Fryers are by far one of the best in the Industry, at least according to those who used them. So, the main features of the most renowned of these models, the Hamilton beach 35033, might be studied:
- What makes this model great is the fact that you can adjust the desired temperature in this model. The Presto 05420 FryDaddy, in comparison, doesn’t provide you with this. This function lets you select the right temperature for ideally cooking the dish of your choice. This makes your device more versatile and suitable for all dishes instead of limiting it to a few.
- This model, on the other hand, has a pretty nice capacity. It offers you with an oil capacity of 12 cups. This is a fairly large capacity and I hope that you’d be able to feed your family with this. This makes a good model because most models are just way too small.
- The Food capacity is always a bit lesser when it comes to deep frying, obviously. But this Deep Fryer still has a pretty astounding capacity of about 8 cups!
- All in all, this model is value for money. It isn’t inexpensive, but that doesn’t mean that it isn’t worth it. This model is durable, and is filled with features. This makes it a really nice model for you to go for!
What are the main differences between these two models?
These two models might have appeared really similar at the beginning. But that doesn’t mean that they are so! There are quite a few differences that we must mention between them. These are as follows:
- The T-fal FR8000 has an extra tray to store or dispose of the oil. This isn’t present in the Hamilton Beach 35033 Deep Fryer.
- The Hamilton Beach has a name for not having an accurate temperature selection setting. People complain that the temperature selected and the actual temperature are different. There are no such complains against T-fal.
- The T-fal has a slightly higher price than the Hamilton Beach, making it a later choice for people on a conservative budget.
Which model should I go for?
At the end of the day, you must be wondering which model is the best for you. Well, both can be the best for you. The right model for you isn’t importantly the best one on the market. It’s the one that provides you with all that you need at the most affordable price.
Among these two models, the T-fal seems to be the better model. While the Hamilton beach does have excess functionality, it isn’t exactly accurate with the important things. This might actually bring about improper cooking of your food and thus quite a lot of dissatisfaction on your part. I’d suggest that you go for the T-fal FR8000.
If you’re looking only at the economic aspect, you might go for the Hamilton Beach here. But if you are looking for only that, you have to try out The Presto 05420 FryDaddy.