In this article we are going to compare the functionally ahead Aicok Electronic Pressure Cooker and one of the prime choices of economically selective people, the T-fal CY505E. While these two pressure cookers offer you the same volume, they widely vary both in functionality as well as in price.
In this article, we wish to produce you with an insight into the prime features of these two as well as why someone might prefer one of them over the other (and in which case).
Let us look at the Features of the T-fal CY505E
The T-fal CY505E is one of the pressure cookers that offer a lot more than the price they’re available at. The prime features that this pressure cooker offers are:
- It is a 12-in-one programmable electric multi-function pressure cooker with a body of stainless steel.
- The T-fal CY505E boasts of an astonishing 25 in built smart programs.
- It offers you a volume of 6.3 (you might have read that another model of T-fal is available with a volume of 8 quarts- We will be coming to that soon) quarts.
- It has a wattage of about 1000.
- it boasts of a 4-layer ceramic cooking pot.
However, it is mention worthy here that the T-fal comes in a couple of sizes and variants:
- The T-fal has a stovetop model. The stovetop model has two sizes available: 6 quarts and 8 quarts. Click here to check if they list among the best Stovetop models available out there.
- The T-fal Cy505E has an electronic version, which is the one we are discussing right now, this electric one comes in only one size, and that size is 6.3 quarts. (This is why I mentioned only the 6.3 Qt in the features list.)
Let us now look at the main features of the Aicok
The Aicok is a 7-in 1 pressure cooker that’s really classy and provides you with a lot of options. The main features that set it apart from other electronic pressure cookers are as follows:
- The Aicok has a volume of 6.33 quarts.
- The Aicok has 10 in built processor controlled programs from which you can easily choose from.
- The Aicok also has the right option to prepare rice. The maximum rice you can put in it is about 10 cups.
- The Aicok has 10 proven safety mechanisms that is a very high number of safety features.
- The Aicok is a 7 in 1 special pressure cooker that is really versatile when it comes to preparing dishes.
- The Aicok has a wattage of 1000.
- In addition, when you choose “chicken/meat” or any other function key, you can press “Texture” to set your own time. It has 3 features in textures: Fragrant, Standard, Full Cyclically.
- If you want to cook for even longer, you have the choice of “Strong fragrance” when it comes to The Aicok.
The Prime Differences Between the Two:
These two pressure cookers, besides their entirely different appearances, also have considerably different features. Some of the most prominent of which are what we are going to discuss below:
- The Aicok has 10 inbuilt programs while the T-fal CY505E boasts of an astonishing 25 inbuilt smart programs.
- The Aicok is a 7-in-one electronic pressure cooker while the T-fal CY505E is a 12-in-one electronic pressure cooker.
- The Aicok has texture feature settings, which the T-fal CY505E lacks.
- The Aicok also has the “Strong Fragnance” option which is not present in the T-fal CY505E. This is often compared to the “Flavor Infusion Technology” of the Power Pressure Cooker XL.
- The T-fal CY505E is a four-layered pot while the Aicok is only two layered. This makes the T-fal CY505E a better choice if it comes to discussing about protection from the heat that the body absorbs while processing food.
- Preparing rice perfectly is also a special feature of the Aicok, this makes it really special in some countries and/or regions where rice is one of the foods that is consumed and thus prepared often. This feature is absent in the T-fal CY505E.
Verdict: So, when should which one be chosen over the other?
The final choice always rests on you, the customer. This is because you are the only person who’s perfectly aware about all the needs that you have. You must firstly find out what your specific needs are and then shortlist a few electronic pressure cooker that take care of most (if not all) of them.
And finally, you must research deeper about those models in order to get the most out of your money without compromising at all in any field whatsoever.
That being said, the specific needs of every individual might differ. Let us look at a few potential perspectives that some buyers might have and the most probably choices in relation to them:
- If you are looking for a pressure cooker that’s more versatile in terms of in built programs or the total number of functions that it has, the T-fal CY505E is the choice. (Except when you are in need of the special programs that the Aicok has, we will come to that soon)
- If you are looking for a pressure cooker where you can decide the perfect texture, then you must consider going for Aicok, because it has three settings for you to select the perfect texture that you are after.
- If you are looking at something that would serve more purposes but would also perfectly serve the purpose of a rice cooker, then you must consider Aicok, one of the greatest specialties that the Aicok boasts of is being able to perfectly prepare rice.
- The Aicok also has a special “Strong Fragnance” option that is more suitable for select meals, if you are planning to cook such meals, the Aicok seems to be the sensible choice. And while this is often compared to the Flavor Infusion Technology of the Power Pressure Cooker XL, it is fairly different. Click here for a detailed differentiation between the Aicok and the Power Pressure Cooker XL.
- From an economic perspective, the T-fal CY505E costs lesser than Aicok. Rightfully the more economic choice here. However, you might be looking for something even more economic. In such a case, we suggest to you the Bella Electric Pressure Cooker and the Tayama Electric Pressure cooker, two of the lowest priced pressure cookers in the market which provide you with amazing functionality.