In today’s article, we are back with another review of another Sous Vide model. Sous Vide is one of the line of products that’s only there in the Sous Vide market. Otherwise, you might not have heard much of this product because it isn’t half as famous as the Instant Pot.
However, as I see it, that’s no reason to detest it. In fact, you can go for a lot more if only you consider the other things this model has to offer. It isn’t from the Gourmia line of products but it still is no less unique than their models. So don’t worry, choosing this model is supposed to be a good choice.
Yes, it’s your right to still be concerned. But don’t worry, let’s find out together more about this model! You looking up to it? Well then what are we waiting for?
What are the main features of the Sous Vide Supreme Water Oven SVS10LS?
The Sous Vide Supreme water oven is not a really well known name. As such it becomes hard to find out if it’s really worth it. It’s natural that any consumer such as you would be confused about it. But there’s no need to worry because we can always take a look at its features.
So, the main things that this model offers you are as follows:
- First of all comes the look of the model. This model has a pretty appealing look. There are some models that are really functional but people don’t go for them. This is because they just don’t fit in with your kitchen properly. But this model is obviously not one of them because of how great it actually looks.
- Then comes the capacity of the model. The capacity of the model is a really important thing. In order to cook you must obviously be aware about how much you can cook. The capacity of this model is actually fairly large. In fact, it stands just around the Gourmia GSV550. This model boasts of a capacity of 11.2 Litres, making it really easy for you to cook just enough food for your family using this model.
- And of course, the display system and interface that it has is one of a kind. It’s a really beautiful interface that’s super easy to operate at the same time. This makes this one of the simplest Sous Vide machines to operate out there. This is a really big thing and that earns this model quite a lot of points. So if you are looking for a simple machine to go for, this is one of those models that you simply must consider.
- And of course, you can select the exact temperature that you want. This makes it a really good thing actually. In other cases in some devices such as the T-fal ActiFry Air Fryer, you can’t control it. This makes you unable to cook several things because the given temperature is too high or low for it. So, well, yeah, this makes this device a lot more versatile, even more than it already was!
What are some of the problems with this model?
This model, as good as it is, is also not free from all flaws. It also has its own fair set of problems and room for improvement. In fact, there are cases where people go for other models because of these. This makes these really important to study in order to write a proper and an honest review. So, the main things that people don’t like about this model or want improved in its case are as follows:
- First of all comes the physical dimension. It has a capacity of 11.2 Litres, which makes it a pretty huge container. That means it’s no longer as easy to carry or put in a place as the small sous vide devices. This is one of the major problems because quite a few modern kitchens are actually quite small. So, you might want to keep in mind that you need a large place to be able to properly put it without compromising on aestheticism as well.
- Then comes the fact that it can’t be Bluetooth or WiFi operated like other Sous Vide Machines like the ChefSteps CS20001 Joule Sous Vide Machine. This is a minor thing but some people would love to have that ease of use as well, but yeah, it’s a minor one.
- And of course, one of the most important things, the Price. Just like the Sous Vide Supreme Demi Water Oven, it is also super expensive. This makes it really hard for several people to buy it. Frankly, it makes it impossible to buy for people on a conservative budget. This is why this is one of the things people strongly dislike about this model, as beautiful as it is.
Should I go for this model?
Of course, you aren’t bound to go for this model. But I really think that this model is worth going for if only you’re fine with the size. Yes, it’s not tilted to technology, but good old interface never let anyone down now, did it?
And you must also keep in mind that it has a fairly high price. So of course, you must also be fine with that. However it still is one of the best models that you might go for if you’re fine with the price. So, yeah, I’d certainly recommend this model.
What alternatives do I have?
Of course, since you’re buying it, at the end of the day, it’s your choice. You might not be liking this model and wanting to go for something else now. In a case like that, I’d suggest you to check out my reviews on the Gourmia GSV900 and the GSV550:
- Gourmia GSV550 9 Qt Sous Vide Water Oven Cooker Review
- Gourmia GSV900 Sous Vide Self Contained Circulating Water Oven Review