The Fagor LUX is said to be really close (if not THE) epitome of the electric pressure cookers in terms of options that they provide you in order for you to get the maximum aesthetic pleasure. Even Instant Pot products and Fagor Premium Products are not able to provide you with this much versatility in terms of aestheticism.
The Fagor LUX is one of the models that you can have enough options to choose from in order to make it blend in or fit in perfectly with the rest of your kitchen. In this article we’re going to discuss about this Fagor LUX series in detail.
What is so special about the Fagor LUX
All the things that make a thing special can never be explained only in words, you must use it in order to know all the good or bad points about it. However, the main features of the Fagor LUX can be described in the following lines:
- The Fagor LUX, as stated earlier gives you a huge amount of choice when it comes to selecting the right color for your aesthetic pleasure and to beautify your kitchen even more, that’s the main reason why it’s famous.
- The Fagor LUX provides you with a lot of functionalities as well as a large number of preset options, making it a great choice if you’re looking at functionality with beauty.
- The Fagor LUX can also make Yogurt, the specialty of the Instant Pot, which makes this product even more special in the eyes of some customers.
- Thirdly, the Fagor LUX series has pressure cooker models divided based on simply two things, color and size. The Sizes that are available are 4, 6 ad 8 Quarts while the colors available are the Silver, Champagne and Copper colors.
- The Fagor LUX is also well know for its economic viability, people who like to get the most out of their investments or just economically judge products also like Fagor LUX because of its sensible price.
The Models of the Fagor LUX Series
The Fagor lux, based on color as well as volume, has a total of 8 models:
Silver color: 4 quart 6 quart and 8 quart.
Champagne color: 4 quart 6 quart and 8 quart.
Copper color: 6 quart and 8 quart.
The limitations of the Fagor LUX Electric Pressure Cooker
The Fagor LUX pressure cooker has several positive aspects and thus it rightfully holds the name as one of the best available electric presrue cookers that offers you aesthetic pleasure, high functionality, high efficiency and cost effectiveness at once. However, there are some limitations to even this model like all others. The main ones might be summed up in the following points:
- The first limitation of this product is the simple fact that this product is not as easy to operate as it is beautiful to behold. While the operation isn’t too hard or complicated, it is not as easy as in some other Fagor models. In fact, this makes it hard for some people to buy it despite its aesthetic appeal.
- On the other hand, the Fagor LUX Electric Pressure Cooker, while able to cook yogurt like the Instant pot, isn’t able to provide you with other special technologies such as the “Flavor Infusion Technology” of the Power Pressure Cooker XL (click here for the differences between the Instant Pot and the Power Pressure Cooker XL)
- And last but not the least, another major flaw of this series is the lack of a bigger range when it comes to volume. 4 quart 6 quart and 8 quart do cover a huge range of volume but it does not cover the extremes like the 2 quart model of Cosori or the 10 quart model of the Power Pressure Cooker XL (click here for the differences between the Cosori Electric Pressure Cooker and the Power Pressure Cooker XL).
The technical specifications of the Fagor LUX Electric Pressure Cooker
The Fagor LUX Electric Pressure Cooker is an excellent pressure cooker with a lot of functionality and aesthetic value, but now let us take a look at the technical specifications of the same to see how it is at its core concept, as an electronic product:
- The Fagor LUX has 4, 6 and 8 quart models available.
- The Fagor LUX has three colors available: Silver Color, Champagne Color and Copper Color.
- The Fagor LUX has an average wattage of about 1000, which varies based on the volume of the specific model one might be looking at.
So, is the Fagor LUX worth it?
The Fagor LUX is one of those pressure cooker models that provide you with high functionality, high aesthetic pleasure as well as high long-term economic viability at a really sensible price.
Given the fact that you aren’t looking for something special that the Fagor LUX is not able to offer, it does not seem like a bad option to try out.
Some Competing Products
Well, we might look at the competing products of the Fagor LUX from a few perspectives:
2. Special Features: The Fagor LUX can not be defeated in the amount of choice it provides in aestheticism and it provides you with the Yogurt maker, for which the Instant Pot is famous. However, it can not provide you with the Flavor Infusion Technology that you find with the Power Pressure Cooker XL.
3. Economic viability: In terms of economic viability, this is one of the most economically suggest models in the market and it is always in direct competition with other economically preferred choices such as the Cosori, Cuisinart and even the Tayama and Bella Electric Pressure Cookers.