Hello there! Ready to learn about a new line of products? Today, we bring to you our review on the moderately famous Della Electric Pressure Cooker.
While the bestselling models such as the Instant Pot are famous for their brand name and while several other ones such as the Bella electric pressure cooker are famous for their economic viability, the Della Electric Pressure Cooker is one of those line of products that is specially famous because of the volume of the models that it provides you with.
While most pressure cooker companies tend to stick to the usual 6 quart volume, this one offers you several models with 4, 6, 8, 10 and even 12 quarts of volume, making it a line of products with a lot of models with the same facilities but with a different volume each.
How exactly are the models divided?
While we just mentioned how it is divided, it is really important that we divide the models clearly so that you can easily understand how it is. There are 5 models that are available based on volume or size. These models are as follows:
- The first model has a volume of 4 Quarts, equal to one of the models of Elite Platinum.
- The second model has a volume of 6 Quarts, the typical volume for electric pressure cookers.
- The third model offers you a volume of 8 quarts, a moderately large volume for slightly larger families.
- The fourth model offers you a volume of 10 quarts, a volume equal to that of the largest model of the Power Pressure Cooker XL.
- The fifth and final model offers you an enormous volume of 12 quarts! This is one of the only electric pressure cookers out there that provide you with the 12 quart volume.
What are the main features of the Della Electric Pressure Cooker
While these models are divided based on the volume that they provide you with, most of the features are almost the same in all of these models. This enables us to list the features of all of them at once- because they actually do have the same features!
So, without further ado, let us take a look at the main features that the Della Electric Pressure Cooker offers you with:
- It is a really functional and versatile multi-function electric pressure cooker.
- The Della Electric Pressure cooker also has a slow cooker feature making it even more versatile.
- It has an LED display and really easy to select controls.
- It is really easy to operate the electric pressure cooker, and this simplicity makes it a great model if you are looking for features that are easy to use.
What are the limitations of the Della Electric Pressure Cooker
The Della Electric Pressure Cooker also has quite a few limitations because of which it isn’t really one of the most accepted models in the market. Let us take a look at these now:
- The Della Electric Pressure cooker does not provide you with any special feature such as the Yogurt Maker of the Instant Pot or the Flavor Infusion Technology of the Power Pressure Cooker XL. (click here for the differences between the Instant Pot and Power Pressure Cooker XL)
- While the interface isn’t as great as the latest Instant Pot Ultra or the Breville Fast Slow pro, it is still far better than older models like Power Pressure Cooker Plus.
So..Is it worth it?
For the lower volume models, I’d really say that you might go for pressure cookers that provide you a lot more at this price range. Of course this one is also an option if you have any special fascination towards it. However, this model provides you with the same features of several far less expensive models, making it one of the later choice.
However, if you are looking for larger volumes such as 10 and 12 quarts, this is one of the only models that provide you with that option, forcing you to consider it. That is exactly what this line of product is doing. It is making those rare products where competition is the low and is providing you with functionally higher level products of that specific size.
So, all in all, if you are looking at common sizes such as 6 quarts or even 4 and 8 quarts, you might want to consider something else. However if you are looking at the 12 Quart model, this is one of the only options and you must consider it (and compare it with the other available models).
If you are looking for a 12 quart model, be sure to take a look at our list of available 12 quart models.
The most prominent competing models
Since several companies are in the electrical pressure cooker industry, there is always some competition. You might think that the special products like this which do with the rare models don’t face competition but that is not the case.
While it is true that the competition is less there, that is balanced by the lesser total sale. At the end, the competition level for the amount of sales remains the same, forcing even companies like Della fight to maintain their existence.
Since the Della Electric Pressure Cooker is mostly known for its 12 Quart Model, let us take a look at its competitors at that:
- 1. GoWISE USA is the biggest competitor of the Della Electric Pressure Cooker in the 12 Quart Range, although it does have other models as well that sell more than the Della Electric Pressure Cooker.
- 2. Gourmia Electric Pressure Cooker is yet another competitor of in the 12 Quart range but this one is a bit more balanced because this name is also a pretty unknown one in the electric pressure cooker market.