- T-fal FR8000 Deep Fryer vs Presto 05420 FryDaddy
- Hamilton Beach 35021 Deep Fryer vs Hamilton Beach 35033 Deep Fryer
- T-fal FR8000 Deep Fryer vs FF492D Mini Deep Fryer
However, I do realize that you’ve been waiting for this one. So, we’re finally here! We are finally here with the comparison between the two unique products from the two leading brands. In today’s article, we are going to differentiate between the Presto05420 FryDaddy and the T-fal FF492D Mini Deep Fryer!
This is going to be the article you all have waited for. While I know that most of you are going to read it anyway, I’d still like to say that even if you’re not planning to do so, this is one of those articles you shouldn’t miss out on!
What are the main features of the Presto 05420 FryDaddy?
The Presto 05420 Fry Daddy is a really loved model. While several people are still against it because of a few things that it doesn’t let you do, it’s fairly loved overall. Let us take a look at the main features that this model offers you with:
- This Deep Fryer has an ideal size. While it does have a pretty low capacity size is one of the things you can’t complain about. This is because it has exactly the right dimensions for you to be able to put it anywhere. You can put it on the counter, on the table or anywhere that you want. It has an ideal size, it’s not pointlessly large like several other devices out there.
- On the other hand, this device provides you with one of the greatest levels of ease of use in the entire industry. This device doesn’t have any settings or anything, making it super simple to use. But even that’s not all, this device barely even has a button! All you gotta do is plug it in and you can get to cooking! This makes this device by far one of the simplest Deep Fryers ever made in terms of using!
- And on top of that, the lid is actually made of plastic. In most cases, it’s made of glass so that it doesn’t melt. However, since it’s made of plastic in this model, it’s sure to melt if you use it while cooking. So, you can’t cooking with your lid on despite the fact that you have a lid. Just imagine, it’s tolerable if you don’t have one. But having one which you can’t use? Come on now!
- And guess what, you must be thinking at this point that this model is expensive, but that’s not the case at all. In fact, it’s one of the least priced models out there! Yes- you heard me right! This Deep Fryer, with all this ease of use and all is one of the most affordable models out there. Now you know why this model is loved by so many people. It’s mainly because of how affordable this model is. Regardless of your budget, this model is available for you. In fact, some people often joke that you can buy this model with the change you get back after buying another model!
What are the main features of the T-fal FF492D Mini Deep Fryer?
This model, as I said earlier is really similar to the other T-fal model, the classic T-fal FR8000 (Click here for my review of the T-fal FR8000). However, that doesn’t mean that we don’t consider its features when we review it. We have to seriously, separately and earnestly figure out the main features of this model as well in order to be able to perfectly compare the two models.
So, the main features of the T-fal FF492D Mini Deep Fryer are as follows:
- First of all, the T-fal FF492D Mini Deep Fryer is obviously made by the T-fal line of products.
- This Deep Fryer has an oil capacity of 1.2 Litres.
- It also has a food capacity of about 0.66 pounds.
- The Basket has 2 positions that you can place it on. One of them is the position where it submerges in oil and cooks the food. The other one is where it is out of the oil and the oil actually drops down. This stops your deep fried food from being oily as is the case with some other appliances out there.
- There are also temperature settings that you can choose from to ensure that it’s cooked at the right temperature. This feature is absent in the T-fal ActiFry Air Fryer.
- You are also provided with an option to drop the oil in the container below. This can be used to easily filter as well as get the oil there.
- It has a non-stick interior pot. This makes cooking simple and makes you love to cook deep fried food as much as you love to eat them!
- The Basket and the Lid of this model are dishwasher safe.
- Finally, the T-fal FF492D Mini Deep Frye is also one of the economically loved models. It provides you with value for your money and that’s why most people actually suggest going for it. This has made it one of the bestselling deep fryers.
Which one should I go for and why?
Look, the choice here is going to be fairly obvious based on what you’re looking for. Still, let us look at a few potential choices that you can make with a few imaginary specific cases:
- If you want to cook less, then the T-fal mini model is the right choice for you. The Presto 05420 FryDaddy has a moderately small volume too but it’s slightly larger than the T-fal mini. If you want something even larger, try out The Presto 05466 Dual Basket Deep fryer.
- The T-fal model allows you to cook with the lid shut. If you want to get oil all over the place, the Presto FryDaddy is the right model for you.
- If you’re looking at functionality and versatility, I believe that the T-fal mini is far ahead of the Presto FryDaddy. The Presto FryDaddy, on the other hand, is one of the simplest to use.
- Finally, if you’re looking for the cheaper option, the Presto FryDaddy is the choice. While both of them are good choices, the Presto FryDaddy is by far the cheaper option here.