In this article, we are going to cover one of the cheapest Deep Fryers available. You might come across several models that are reasonable priced or even affordable. But cheap models make an entirely different level. Don’t you simply love it when you buy something without feeling like you paid an arm and a leg for it?
Well, if you are a savings lover like me, this must be one of the things in your mind. So, you must be feeling interested already, are you not? Well, lets’ get to it then!
What are the main features of the Presto 05420 FryDaddy?
The Presto 05420 FryDaddy is a really great Deep Fryer model. In fact, it’s effectiveness and cheap price has made it a favorite for several people. Yes, there are some negative points too, but we’ll discuss them later. The main features of the Presto 05420 FryDaddy might be summed up in the following words:
- Firstly, this Deep Fryer is actually size-friendly. You might be new with this term. It means that the size is just right to put it where you want to. Some models are so large that it’s hard to put them where you want to such as places like counters. However, this one is just handy enough to solve that problem for you.
- This is one of the most simple devices to use out there. If you thought that devices with one button were the simplest, well here’s a shocker for you! This one barely even has one button! All you have to do is plug it in and it’ll work all by itself. This makes it one of the simplest deep fryers and even one of the simplest devices to use!
- All you need is four cups of all. To fry? No. To Air Fry? No. TO DEEP FRY! That makes it one of the most economically friendly options for the long run. It also makes it one of the safest deep fryers to use over a long run. Truly a fabulous choice.
- And the main thing that makes most of its lovers love it, the price. This is by far one of the most economic models in the entire Deep Fryer Market. In fact, this is the cheapest model that I know so far! This makes this model special for way too many people who don’t or can’t spend more on an electrical appliance.
What are some of the negative aspects of this model?
The Presto 05420 FryDaddy is a great model. But that doesn’t mean that it’s flawless. It also has quite a few things which make quite a few potential customers look for alternatives. So, it becomes really important for us to consider them in order to find out what this model is truly worth.
So, the main negative aspects of this model are:
- First of all is its low capacity. This model, like most deep fryers, has a pretty low capacity. This forces you to fry a large quantity of the same thing in small batches. This makes the cooking process tiring and repetitive.
- This one is scary. Most people that have used this model have one serious complain about it. They say that the teflon coating of this model starts to come out really soon and that’s a really dangerous thing. You aren’t supposed to eat it, after all! This makes this model unfit to use after that and in most of the cases the company actually doesn’t do anything about it. So, this is actually a really concerning thing.
- And on top of that, the lid is actually made of plastic. In most cases, it’s made of glass so that it doesn’t melt. However, since it’s made of plastic in this model, it’s sure to melt if you use it while cooking. So, you can’t cooking with your lid on despite the fact that you have a lid. Just imagine, it’s tolerable if you don’t have one. But having one which you can’t use? Come on now!
- And then again, of course, with simplicity you gotta compromise on features. The fact that it’s super simple and super cheap make it clear that it doesn’t have much features and that isn’t as durable as it could have been.
So is it worth it?
Well, this depends on the perspective you ask this question from. If you’re asking this from the perspective of pricing, of course. It’s one of the cheapest models that you can find! In fact, you should be happy that it’s even giving you this much at this price, actually. Because I’m pretty sure that other lines of products wouldn’t be giving you even just the chassis at this price.
However, if it is worth functionally and from an user end perspective to you or not is entirely dependent on what you’re looking for. This model is cheap but it’s not of good quality and it’s not functional. So if you are willing to buy something for a bit higher price so actually get something far better, I think you might want to look elsewhere. I believe I’ve made myself clear.
What are the main competing models for this model?
I might look like this model has no competition just because it’s cheap. However, it lacks functionality and this it gets quite a bit of competition on the other flanks. So, these models might be considered as the main competitors for this model:
Check out our other articles on Corrie Cooks to find out which model would be the best for you! Only you can find out the best model for yourself by keeping your specific needs in mind. Corrie Cooks looks forward to being able to help and inform you again!