In today’s article, we are going to Review the Power Air Fryer XL. If you are familiar with electric pressure cookers, Power Pressure Cooker XL is a name that you must know.
Well,the same line of products brings to you the Power Air Fryer XL as well. Just like its electric pressure cooker counterpart, it also boasts of sophistication, high functionality and special features. However, that’s not all. The Air Fryer also offers you much more versatility and options in terms of versatility in size and aestheticism. This makes it even better than the Electric pressure cooker counterpart.
So, let us now take a look at the Power Air Fryer XL.
A model-wise classification of the Power Air Fryer XL
The Power Air Fryer XL isn’t just a single model. It might be called a series, given the amount of options it provides you in capacity as well as color. So, let us look at it in a bit more detail.
- Based on Capacity: Based on capacity, there are two capacities available. 3.4 Quart and 5.3 Quart are the capacities that are available.
- Based on Specialty: However, if capacity isn’t just enough for you. There are special versions of each of these two sizes. There are the 3.4 Quart Deluxe and the 5.3 Quart Deluxe models available for you to choose from.
- Based on Color Selection: Even from a choice of color, it provides you with a lot of options. You can choose the classic black color for all the models. However, there is also an option for Red color which is limited to the 3.4 Quart and the 3.4 Quart Deluxe models.
So, as said earlier, it’s not exactly a single model. The Power Air Fryer XL is a series of Air Fryers just like the GoWISE USA Air Fryer (click here for my review on one specific model from the GoWISE USA Air Fryer).
What are some of the main features of the Power Air Fryer XL?
The Power Air Fryer XL is a really great Air Fryer that provides you with a lot of value. It provides you with a really high level of functionality. At the same time, it’s also a mid-range Air Fryer that’s not too expensive for the average person to even look at. However, let us take a more detailed look about all the great features that it provides you with:
- There are 6 cooking features, making it super easy for you to choose from. You can choose from Roast, Air Fry, Bake, Steam, Sauté, and Grill. This makes cooking really simple for you.
- The Power Air Fryer XL is a digital model, making it really easy for you to cook from. Yes, with both of these, this makes it one of the easiest models to operate if you get used to it (you might wonder why I said this, I’ll come to that later in this article.)
- Again, unlike the T-fal ActiFry Air Fryer, you can select there isn’t only one temperature. This make it a lot more versatile because one temperature might be too hot for some dishes while it’s too cold for some.
- This is one of those models in the market that claim to need no oil. So if you are looking for massively cutting on your oil consumption (which is why you’re buying an Air fryer, in the first place), this seems to be a great choice for you to go for.
- The Power Air Fryer XL is also really easy to clean, just like it’s easy to cook with all its features. It is dishwasher safe and there are almost no complains of there ever being any problem of food sticking to it. This makes it one of the easiest to clean Air fryers available out there. Please keep in mind that this is a relatively rare trait.
But there are some limitations as well.
While there are so many positive aspects, there are a few negative ones as well. These negative aspects are the main reason why several people shift to different models. While we review a model, it is indispensable for us to consider the negative aspects as well as the positive ones.
So, the major shortcomings of the Power Air Fryer XL are as follows:
- The main disadvantage of this model is that it’s not easy to use. While it has a digital interface and that’s really great, it’s still not easy to use. It is just a bit too minimalist. Icons have replaced words, making it harder to understand and use. While it’s really great when you get used to it, it makes you want to shift back to digital displays with words such as the GoWISE USA GW22621.
- Another shortcoming is the price. While the Power Air Fryer XL isn’t too expensive, it certainly isn’t cheap either. It’s in the mid range, which is also high for several people.
So, is it worth it?
The Power Air Fryer XL provides you with one of the highest levels of functionality and versatility. From the very moment that you might think of buying it, it starts to provide you with a wide range of choices. Even when you buy it, you get one of the most efficient models out there which boasts of more things than most other models can.
However, it’s a bit hard to operate at the beginning and might be a slight bit more expensive.
However, if you can put up with that, it seems to be one of the best models that you might want to go for.
The main competing series
The Power Air Fryer XL, as I said is actually a series. So I believe that a single model competing it would be out of the picture. But, if we take a close look, given the fact that this is one of the best series available out there, it’s really hard to find a series that gets even close to competing with it.