The Power Air Fryer is brought to you by the Power line of products. The Power line of products is also famous for its Power Pressure Cooker XL series. To me, the Power line of products has always appeared as one of the best.
So, I decided to compare it with the model that’s the bestselling. So, let’s see how these two look in comparison to one another, shall we? We are going to discuss the main features of each of them and then we’re going to check out which one might be more preferable and when.
If you feel interested, then please don’t go anywhere! This article is brought to you by corrie cooks to help you decide on the right model for yourself.
What are the main features of the Power Air Fryer?
Power Air Fryer is actually a series and not a model. We are going to take a look at the model division as well as the features that all the models offer, so you don’t really have to worry too much.
- Size based division: There are two sizes that you can choose from, 3.4 and 5.3 Quarts. These two are both available for you to choose from.
- Color Based division: There are a lot of colors you can choose from. While these are not exactly model divisions, you have to decide it from the very beginning giving it an equal degree of importance.
- Deluxe models: For both the sizes, there’s a regular model and a deluxe model. This makes it four models where it could have been two. This is important because there are obviously some differences between the regular and deluxe models.
What are the main features of the Power Air fryer?
- The Power Air Fryer XL, as I just stated, lets you choose from two capacities. It also lets you choose from two variations of each model (regular and deluxe) and several colors. This means that it gives you quite a lot of choice. This makes it, in turn, a great choice for you.
- Power is a reputed company and it values it customers. So if you are worried about quality or later customer service, well that’s nothing to worry about. Usually, it’s a really great concern because most companies want you to just buy new stuff. But Power isn’t like that, it’s one of those who care.
- Again, unlike the T-fal ActiFry Air Fryer, you can select there isn’t only one temperature. This make it a lot more versatile because one temperature might be too hot for some dishes while it’s too cold for some.
- And of course, the Power Air Fryer is a digital model.It’s simple to program, keep an eye on and operate. To put it all in a few words, it’s really easy to use and it makes you love cooking!
Main Features of the Prominent Philips Models
Philips has three main models that it boasts of. These three models are also the best sellers in the entirely industry. These three models are the Philips Avance XL, Philips Viva HD9220 and the Philips Viva HD9230 Air Fryer. These three are the bestsellers of the Philips range of products as well as the whole Air Fryer industry.
- The Philips Avance and HD9230 are Digital Air Fryers. The Philips Viva HD9220 is the only manual product among these three. However, all of them are really great models.
- The Philips models are really functionally advanced. For example, the Philips Avance XL provides you with an option to save you favorite preset with the “Smart” preset option. That’s a great thing because now you can be free from having to insert the settings every time.
- Again, they also have a 30 to 60 minute timer with an automatic shut down feature. This makes it really great for you because it makes you free from the hassle of having to babysit the Air Fryer.
- Although, of course, the Philips Air Fryers are really admit and all the users have to admit that. In fact, even people who love Philips complain that they are charging too much for their products. So, I really hope that the price comes down sometime soon so that more and more people can afford these beautiful products.
Which model should I go for and when?
Well both of the models are really great choices. However, that doesn’t mean that I won’t help you choose the right one for yourself. While both are great choices, there are a few differences that’ll help us choose the right one. So, let us discuss which you you might go for and when:
- If you are looking for Manual operation, then the Philips HD9220 Air fryer is the one to go for here.
- Again, if you are just looking for size, both Philips Avance XL and the Power Air Fryers of 5.3 Quarts look great. However, if you want something even larger, try out the 16 Quart Big Boss Air Fryer.
- If you’re looking for more functionality, well, you gotta take a gamble. If you’re not looking for a special feature, then both of them provide you with an excellent and similar level of functionality.
- Finally, however, from an economic perspective as well, both of them are close to each other. If you want something more affordable than these two, you gotta try out the Della Electric Air Fryer.