Philips and Gourmia are two famous line of products. Philips is currently the most selling line of products in the Air Fryer market with series like the Philips Avance XL and the Philips Viva. On the other hand, Gourmia makes unique models which give you a huge benefit.
The Gourmia line of products is famous for making great products. These products are famous because they are often unique in several aspects.
In today’s article, we are going to take a look at the differences between these two line of products. While they are massive lines of products, they have quite a few differences worth mentioning. Today, we’re going to take a look at those differences. We’re also going to take a look at the important models of each of these series individually.
A model-wise study of the Philips Air Fryers
Philips, as I said earlier, is the bestseller in the Air Fryer industry. However, that does not mean that it’s only a single model. In fact, it’s several series! Since it’s a line of products, it’s not possible for us to discuss every model that Philips has out there. However, we can and we will discuss the most important models out there.
So, the most prominent models of Philips that you can go for (and their main features) are as follows:
The Philips Avance XL is the best selling model of the Philips line of products. This product is famous because of all the features that it offers. The main features might be listed as:
- It has a capacity of 2.65 pounds, which is quite large among Air Fryers.
- You can select the right temperature to perfectly prepare your dish.
- It has a special “Smart” Preset that lets you save your custom presets.
- It also has two color options: While and Black. You can choose the one that suits your kitchen.
- Also boasts of an automated ON/OFF signal to show the status of your Air Fryer.
The Philips Viva HD9220 is the top selling Manual Air Fryer in the market. This makes it a really great model to go for if you are looking for a manual model. This model assures you not only quality, but also a great deal of affordability, making it a great choice even for people on a conservative budget. The main features of this model are:
- First of all, the Philips Viva HD9220 Air Fryer has a manual interface.
- It’s a really durable model.
- The Philips Viva HD9220 Air Fryer has a capacity of 1.8 pounds.
- It also has two color options for you: Black and White. The price might depend on your choice.
The Philips Viva HD9230 is a digital Air Fryer that’s also within the top 3 bestselling models in the market. This Air Fryer also offers you with a lot of functionalities. Some of the main ones might be noted down as:
- It boasts of a digital interface.
- The Philips Viva HD9230 Air Fryer has a capacity of 1.8 pounds.
- The Philips Viva HD9230 Air Fryer has a sound alert system. This lets you know when your food is ready.
A model-wise study of the Gourmia Air Fryers
Just like the Philips line of products, Gourmia also has a lot of models. In fact, it also has so many models out there that it isn’t possible to always discuss all the models. However, of course, we’re going to discuss the most prominent models of the Gourmia line of products.
So, the main models of which the Gourmia boasts of are:
The Gourmia GTA1500 Air Fryer is a very famous model of Gourmia. Of course, it also has an unique look just like all Gourmia models. It also has an unique capacity. The main features of this model are:
- The Gourmia GTA1500 Air Fryer has a capacity of 10.5 Quarts. That’s a very large capacity.
- This model also has a pretty unique look.
- You can also cook “Grilled Cheese” with this model.
- This model also allows you to set your desired temperature.
One of the top selling models of Gourmia is the Gourmia GAF520 Air Fryer. This Air Fryer is one of the most conventional Air Fryers that Gourmia offers. The main features of this model are:
- It has a beautiful look. Although conventional, it’s still really aesthetically pleasing.
- This model can also make fries, seafood, poultry and meat with the touch of a button.
- Of course, you can set your desired temperature to cook your desired dish perfectly.
- This model has a capacity of 4.5 Quarts.
- It’s also one of the safest models out there.
Gourmia GCR1700 is another unique model by Gourmia. The main features of this model are as follows:
- First of all, this model has an unique look, just look almost all models of Gourmia.
- This model is also a really functional 10-in-1 Multi-cooker and Air Fryer model.
- There’s a pre-programmed control panel.
- And finally, you can set your desired temperature level.
What are the main features between these two line of products in case of Air Fryers?
You must already be wondering what the main differences between these two lines of products are. Well, there are actually quite a few differences that can be mentioned. These are:
- Philips models provide you with a far higher level of efficiency than the Gourmia Models.
- The Gourmia models are often much more unique in terms of looks. Philips makes conventional models.
- The Gourmia models differ a lot among themselves while the Philips models aren’t all that different.
- Depending on the specific models you choose, any of the two line of products may be more expensive.
- With the GTA1500, the Gourmia has a larger option than Philips.
Which one should I go for?
Frankly speaking, you can go for any of them. Both of them are really functional lines of products and you can go for any of them.
If you’re looking for functionality, you might want to go with Philips. On the other hand, for unique looks, you simply must go for the Gourmia line of products.
If you want something economically preferable, I suggest you check out the Bella Electric Air Fryer.