Cozyna…. sounds like a name you’ve heard right? But can you recall where or when or how? No, right? Well, I was in your place just a couple of days ago when I was talking about Air Fryers and someone mentioned Cozyna.
Of course, I did my research once I got back home and I found out something really interesting. I found out that it’s a really great Air Fryer. In fact, it was so good that I felt like it could be compared to the Philips Air Fryers! So, that’s what we’re going to do in this article- we’re going to compare Cozyna to the Philips in terms of Air Fryers!
Main features of the Philips Air Fryer models
The Philips Air Fryer models are really functional models. They are also really versatile and they actually do deserve to be on the top from even the aesthetic point of view. However, that doesn’t mean that those are all the points about an Air Fryer. So, let us take a closer look at the main models of the Philips Air Fryer models:
Let us first talk about the most different model of the top three bestsellers. This is the only model among them that boasts of a manual interface. Obviously, that also makes it the bestselling of all manual Air Fryers. So, let us now take a look at the main features of this model, which are as follows:
- As I just remarked, the Philips Viva HD9220 Air Fryer has a manual interface.
- This makes this Air Fryer slightly harder to use than digital ones but a lot more durable.
- This Air Fryer has a capacity of about 1.8 pounds.
- This is the most economic option of the top 3 models in the market (which are the top 3 Philips Air Fryers as well).
Next comes the Philips Viva HD9230, the manual counterpart of the HD220. Needless to mention, it’s also part of that top 3
list, making it a really high selling model. The main features, however, of this model might be listed as follows:
- An interface that is digital in nature.
- A really easy to use way and a great system of showing the status.
- Slightly less durable than its manual counterpart.
- More expensive than its manual counterpart.
- Same in size (1.8 pounds) as its manual counterpart.
And finally, of course, the Philips Avance XL! This is the bestselling Air Fryer out there that tops all the selling lists. The main features, however, of this most selling model, might be discussed now. These can be summed up as follows:
- A capacity of 2.65 Pounds.
- Also a digital interface.
- Easy to use but less durable to balance it out.
- Again, equipped with an ON/OFF display system to show the status of the Air Fryer.
- You can also save one of your own settings in this Air Fryer. This customization is offered to you as an extra preset called the “Smart” preset. And it is indeed smart, for it can learn your favorite settings to be available at the touch of your fingertip from next time.
What are the main features of the Cozyna Air Fryer?
Ever since I got the chance to review the Cozyna Air Fryer (click here for my review of the Cozyna Air Fryer), I always wanted to see how it would sum up against the Philips Air Fryer. However, in order to understand the importance of this model, it’s important to see what the actual features of this model are. Quoting from my review,
The Cozyna Air Fryer has two models. Both of them are almost the same in terms of everything except capacity, weight, dimension and finally wattage.
1. The Original Cozyna Air Fryer: This one boasts of a capacity of 3.7 quarts. This is the original model, the other one was released later. And this model has a wattage of 1500, which is pretty moderate in this case.
2. The Cozyna Air Fryer XL:
However, once again, except these differences, everything is the same. These two models are functionally alike and the ones we are going to list after this are equally valid for both the models.
Let us now take a look at the main features of the Cozyna Air Fryer:
- The two models that it offers gives you a two capacities to choose from.
- The interface is actually a manual one.
- They are slightly more complex to operate but are much more durable, making it a great choice.
- Again you can get four functions that come with it: Fry, Bake, Grill and Roast.
- The price is somewhere in the low-mid range. While not exactly a cheap model, it’s not overly expensive either. This lets most people be able to buy it.
What are the main differences between these two?
Well, as you can see, they are fairly different. However, I’m going to list out the differences more clearly for your convenience. So, the main differences between these two are as follows:
- The Cozyna is a manual Air Fryer while the Philips has both Manual and Digital models.
- The Philips Air fryers often have more functionality than the Cozyna.
- Again, the Cozyna air fryers often have a greater level of durability.
- Finally, the Cozyna Air Fryers are also economically preferable. The Philips Air Fryers are more expensive.
Which one should I go for?
Both of them are really great models and you could go for any of them. However, in my personal opinion, if you aren’t looking for digitization, the Cozyna Air Fryer seems to be the better choice here.
If you want something more affordable than both of these, try out the Bella Electric Air Fryer.