Big Boss Oil-Less Air Fryer. Whenever I talk about this, only one thing pops up in my mind: 16 Quarts. First of all, when I saw that this Air Fryer was of 16 Quarts, I thought I misread it. But then it turned out that I didn’t, that there actually is a model out there of 16 Quarts!
“Now that’s cool!” I thought. But the next moment, I started to compare it with the other models. As is usual, you first compare it with the bestselling model since that’s the first one to come to your mind; and my case was no different. I compared it with the Philips Air Fryers.
Well, feel interested already? Well guess what, I’m going to share the whole comparison in this article, so you better read it till the end!
The main features of the prominent Philips Air Fryer Models:
The Philips Air fryers are the bestselling in the industry. You must already know about this if you’re familiar with Air Fryers. However, what we often fail to see is why it’s so. For that, we need to take a closer look at all the features that these models offer. So, all the features that the Philips Air Fryer Models offer are as follows:
Every time we talk about this Air Fryer, we already know what’s coming next- That it’s the most selling model out there. “Big deal”, we think, and move on. However, it’s time we actually didn’t repeat that again and actually moved on to discussing the features it actually offers. So, the main features it boasts of are:
- As the name suggests, it is an XL model, making it have a larger size than the other models. This specific model has a pretty big size in comparison to other models, a capacity of 2.65 pounds is what this airfryer offers when it comes to it.
- Of course, you can also set your desired temperature with this model.
- It also offers you a custom preset. This is known as the “Smart” preset here.
- It has an automated ON/OFF display for you to easily keep an eye on it.
Philips Viva is a whole series under Philips. The Philips Viva HD9230 Air Fryer is basically the digital model of he Philips Viva
series. Of course, it’s quite expensive. But it’s worth it because of all that it offers. The main features
that the Philips Viva HD9230 Air Fryer offers are as follows:
- An automated alert system that makes noises once the cooking is done.
- A digital interface to make the cooking experience simpler and easier.
- Finally, a size of 1.8 Pounds.
And finally comes the Manual model of the Philips Viva series, the Philips Viva HD9220 Air Fryer. This model has a lot of functionality and is the most affordable of the top 3 bestselling Air Fryers. So, let us now take a look at the main features of this Air Fryer. The main features of the Philips Viva HD9220 Air Fryer are:
- This Air Fryer has a manual interface, as I stated earlier.
- This Air Fryer has a small capacity of 1.8 pounds as well.
- This Air Fryer is a really durable model that provides you with value for your investment. This is why people really love going with this model.
What are the main features of the Big Boss Oil-Less Air Fryer?
The Big Boss Air Fryer, as I said earlier, is a really unique model. Yes, it looks different too, but it’s not famous because of that. the main thing that makes it famous is its huge capacity! However, let us take a look at all the features of this Big Boss Air Fryer in detail to check out if it’s really worth it. So, the main features of the Big Boss Oil-Less Air Fryer are:
- First of all, the Big Boss Air Fryer lets you choose from six colors: Black, Blue, Grey, Purple, Red and White. This is a really versatile range of colors you can choose from to perfect match the aesthetic looks of your kitchen.
- Next comes the capacity. This model has an enormous capacity of 16 (yes, sixteen) quarts. This makes it one of the largest fryers that you can go for, if not the very largest! [To put it in comparison you might take a look at the Power Air Fryer XL, famous for it’s large size.]
- There are two trays for you to prepare two things at the one and the same time.
- Even though it has a large capacity and all, it still has a pretty low electricity consumption of just 1300 watts. This makes it really energy efficient as well.
What are the main differences between Philips and Big Boss?
Well, there are quite a differences. Let us discuss them point by point:
- Philips is a line of products and so is Big Boss. However, Big Boss has only one prominent model while Philips has at least three.
- Philips models are known for their functionality. The Big Boss model is known for its unique looks and extreme capacity.
- Big Boss also saves you in the long run by actually being far more energy efficient than Philips.
- Philips has digital models with presets and whatnot. The Big Boss is a manual model which doesn’t provide you with such digitization.
- Philips models are more expensive as compared to the Big Boss. This makes Big Boss a better choice even from an economic perspective.
Which one should I go for?
These two are entirely different things. If only you keep your specific needs in mind, it has to be obvious to you as to what you need. And since only you can know about your specific needs, I can’t really suggest the best model for you even if I want to.