One of the models that I have always strongly advocated is the Bella Air Fryer. The first time I heard about Bella was when I was buying an electric pressure cooker. The Bella Electric Pressure cooker is the model I ended up buying and it really was worth it.
When I saw that Bella made Air Fryers too, it was pretty clear for me as to what I should go for. However, I realized that it might not be the same for most people. This was obvious because Philips was the bestselling Air Fryer (it still is, of course.) So I decided to actually check out how these two differed from one another.
Today’s article is based on what I found out when I conducted this research. If you’re looking forward to buying an Air Fryer, well, this article is a must read for you! I’d actually suggest you to also check out our other articles if you can to select the best model for yourself.
Let us now discuss the main features of the Philips Air Fryers
Philips Air Fryers are the bestselling Air Fryers in the market with a huge brand value. It goes without saying that people have not only accepted but actually loved their products. However, that doesn’t mean that we’re not going to check out their products from a closer perspective.
So, the main models (and their details) of the Philips line of products are:
Philips Viva is a series which has two prominent Air Fryers. These two are almost the same except for their interface and a few other things. The HD9230 is the model with the digital interface. The main features of the Philips Viva HD9230 Air Fryer might be summed up as follows:
- It has a sound alert system that makes noises once it’s done with the process. This saves you from overcooking your food. It’s also a great way to free yourself from the hassle of having to babysit you appliance.
- Next comes the capacity. The Philips Viva HD9230 has a fairly small capacity of 1.8 pounds.
- And as I remarked in the first place, it’s the proud boaster of a digital interface which makes it quite simple to plan with and keep an eye on. Overall, it’s quite simple to use.
Next comes the manual model from the same Philips Viva Series. The model that boasts of a manual interface is the Philips Viva HD9220 Air Fryer. The main features that this Air Fryer offers are as follows:
- There are two choices that you get when it comes to choosing the color for this model: Black and White.
- This model also has a capacity of 1.8 pounds, just like the Philips Viva HD9230 Air Fryer.
- This model, as I just stated, has a manual interface. This is the only model with a manual interface in the top 3 bestselling Air Fryer models. Obviously, it’s also the bestselling manual Air Fryer.
Finally comes the Philips Avance XL. This model is the bestselling model in the Air Fryer market right now. If you’re familiar with Air Fryers, you’re familiar with this model. You might even be familiar with most of the aspects of this model. However, let’s take another look at them. So, the main features that this model boasts of are as follows:
- Philips Avance XL is one of the most versatile models out there. It’s one of the only models that let you program a preset. That’s called the “Smart” preset in this model. That’s a great thing that makes your device a lot more versatile.
- The Philips Avance XL Air Fryer has a capacity of 2.65 pounds. This is a fairly large capacity and is enough to cook a mean for a whole family at once. This makes you free from having to cook the same thing in small amounts over the course of several times.
- And there’s an ON/OFF display to show you if the Air Fryer is working or not. One of the best status indicators one might ask for, if I might add.
What are the main features for the Bella Air Fryer?
As I said, Bella is one of my favorite brands. So if I praise the Bella Air Fryer too much, I hope you can pardon me on that one. Bella just provides you with everything at an affordable price. It’ll all be clear when we look at the features of Bella which are somewhere along the lines of this:
- The Bella Air Fryer does not have a digital interface. Rather, it has a manual interface.
- This model has a capacity of 2.5 Liters! That’s a fine capacity for a family of three.
- You can pre-plan up to sixty minutes! The Bella Air Fryer comes with a 60 minute timer with an automatic shut off feature! This makes you free from the hassle of having to babysit your Air Fryer!
- And the economic factor. This is one of the most economically preferred models out there in its own right! It provides you with tons of features at a really affordable price! This makes it a really great model for you even if you’re on a conservative budget.
Which one should I go for then? (And the differences)
Well, both the models are nice. Philips is the bestseller and Bella is the economic preference. I think that choosing between these two won’t be a problem if only you have your priorities sorted out.
If you’re someone who wants to get the highest level of functionality even if it means using your device for a couple of days less while paying the same amount, then I think Philips is the right one for you.
However, if you’re looking for something that’s economically viable (as viable as the Della Electric Air Fryer) and still highly functional and yet one of the most durable, I think you should go for the Bella Electric Air Fryer.