Sorry to keep you waiting for this new article but I’m finally ready with it! I just had to take some time to make sure that this article would also be perfectly up to the mark so that I’d be able to satisfy you with it.
Ever wonder how the Philips Air Fryers, the best in the market, would look in comparison to far smaller companies? When we speak of far smaller companies that are still reliable, Avalon Bay is one of the first that walks into our mind. Well, so, ever wonder how the Philips Air Fryer Models, that seem like this in comparison to the Gourmia Air Fryers, would look in comparison to the Avalon Bay? Let’s check it out!
What are the main features of the Philips Air Fryers?
Philips Air Fryer, as you must know, and as I keep mentioning, are the most selling. Not only the most selling in the USA but the most selling in the entire Air Fryer Market all over the world! Now now, that doesn’t mean that we should let it go unchecked! We are going to take a look at the main features of the main models of this line of products as well!
So, the main models and the main features of each of them are as follows:
Philips Avance XL is by far the model that is most sold in the Air Fryer Market. You can’t talk about the industry without mentioning this product on this date. So, it’s important to consider all the features that this model offers. These are:
- A proper temperature selection feature. It lets you decide the ideal temperature for your food.
- A moderately large size of about 2.65 pounds. This is large enough for a whole family, making it a great domestic appliance.
- It has a special ON/OFF display system that shows you the status of the Air Fryer.
- And finally, you can choose from two possible colors: White and Black. The price may depend on the color you choose.
Next comes the digital model of the Philips Viva series, the Philips Viva HD9230. This Air Fryer is part of the three bestsellers
in the whole Air Fryer marker. This model is also famous as a really functional and versatile model. This is, in fact, one of the models that people absolutely seem to love after using it. The main features of this model are:
- A 1.8 pound capacity, which is actually fairly small.
- Obviously, a digital interface to make cooking easier.
- And an alert system. Once the process is done, it makes sounds to alert you. While you might count that as noise pollution, that prevents danger and so is the lesser evil.
And how could we forget the manual model of the Philips Viva Series? Of course, presenting to you, the Philips Viva HD9220 Air Fryer! This is the bestselling manual air fryer in the whole market. The main features of this model are:
- Two color options: Black and WhWhite. The one you choose might affect the price for you. In other words, the price varies with the model.
- A capacity of 1.8 pounds, same as the Philips Viva HD9230 Air Fryer.
- As I just stated, a manual interface that guarantees durability and quality as well as efficiency.
What are the main features of the Avalon Bay Air Fryer?
Well, Avalon bay is a really great Air Fryer. You know, there are often some things and people that don’t get the appreciation that they deserve. Avalon Bay is one of the prime examples for this in the realm of Air Fryers. Avalon Bay provides you with not only a great Air Fryer but a great electrical device as a whole. Let us take a look at the main features that the Avalon bay Air Fryer offers you with:
- To begin with the amount of choice it provided you with, it provided you with a choice of color even before you bought it. And where most model offer two colors, this model offered you with not one, not two but four colors! This is the amount of versatility this model gave you even before you bought it.
- Next, the capacity of this model is about 3.2 quarts.
- The Avalon bay has a manual interface. While it’s still really versatile and all, it’s also manual.
- The Avalon bay also rightfully boasts of a really high level of durability, making it a great choice for several people.
What are the main differences between these two line of products?
While both of the line of products are really great, there are quite a few differences that set them apart. Let us study these differences in detail now to see when to prefer which one:
- First of all, if you want more choice in terms of color, the Avalon Bay is clearly the right choice for you with more colors.
- If you are looking for more functionality, the Philips models provide you with a higher level. However, the Avalon Bay is also a really functional and versatile model.
- If you are looking for a larger size, the Philips Avance XL is the largest here.
- Frankly, if you want a digital interface, the Avalon bay can’t provide you with that.
- Finally, from an economic standpoint, the Avalon Bay is cheaper and thus a more preferable choice. If you’re on a conservative choice, the Avalon Bay really sounds reasonable.
Which one should I go for?
Well, this is one of those cases where both are really great choices. Frankly, there’s no room for you to go wrong- you could go with any of them! Anyway, let us still consider a few scenarios and the probable answers there:
- If you’re looking for a more functional model, the digital Philips models might be worth trying out.
- Well ,if you’re looking for a large capacity, the Philips Avance XL is the answer. If you want something even larger, try out the 16 quart Big Boss Air Fryer.
- Finally, if it’s only about the price, feel free to go for the Avalon Bay in this case. If you want something even more economic, try out the Bella Electric Air Fryer.