The first Air Fryer I ever came to know about was Philips. Very soon, I came to know about Della. I was surprised to see that Della is one of those models which is treated as one model but could actually very well be two. Yes, there are almost no differences except the interface- but that changes it all!
Anyway, in today’s article, we are going to compare the Philips and Della Air Fryers. Let’s find out how these two look in comparison to one another. So, let’s get started without further delay now.
What are the main features of the Models that Philips offers?
Philips offers quite a few models. In this article, we’re going to look at the top 3 models that Philip offers. These are also the tp 3 models in the whole Air Fryer industry. So, let us take a look at them one by one:
First of all comes the bestselling model. This is not only the bestselling model of Philips but also the bestselling Air Fryer in the world. This is thus one of those models that we can’t leave without discussion. So, the main features of the Philips Avance XL are as follows:
- It has a capacity of 2.65 Pounds.
- There’s an option for you to select your desired temperature.
- There’s a custom preset which you can program. It’s called the “smart feature” or the “Smart preset” here.
- You can also avail of the ON/OFF indicator which would show if the device is working or not.
- This model is also pretty expensive and several people don’t like it because of that.
- And finally of course, you get two colors (Black and white) to choose from.
Philips Viva is a series by Philips with two prominent models. Both of them are almost the same except for their interface. The
HD9230 is the model with the digital interface. The main features of this model might be summed up in the following words:
- It rightfully boasts of a digital interface, as I just said.
- It’s easier to use than it’s manual counterpart. It’s also easier to operate and keep an eye on.
- It is one of those models which are really much more expensive than they could have been.
- It has a capacity of 1.8 pounds. This is a pretty limited capacity.
And finally, the manual model of the trio which is the best selling manual model in the Air Fryer Industry. This is the manual counterpart of the Philips Viva HD9230 Air Fryer. The main features of this model might be summed up in the following words:
- As I just remarked, this one has a manual interface.
- It’s a really durable model that pays off your investment in the long run.
- It also has two color options for you: Black and White. The price might depend on your choice.
- And of course, just like its digital counterpart, it also has a capacity of 1.8 pounds.
What are the main features of the Della Air Fryers?
The Della Air Fryers are one of the bestselling Air Fryers too. While they might not be as selling as the Philips models, they are also really famous. However, it is really important to know much more than just that. We should get to know as much as we can about them before we proceed to differentiate between them and the Philips Air Fryers.
First of all, we should take a look at the number of models the Della Air Fryers have. At the same time, we can discuss what are the important functions and functionalities of each of these models that make the whole Della line of products really as special as it claims to be and it really is. So, the models (and their features) are as follows:
The Della Electric Air Fryer is a manual model by Della. This is a really famous model and is widely loved by all its users. The main features of this Air Fryer must be discussed to completely discuss the details of the Della Air Fryer. The main features of this Air Fryer are as follows:
- There are three options regarding the color: White, Black and Red.
- The model, as I said, is a manual model.
- It’s a really durable model.
- It’s a really affordable model.
- Besides, it offers you with a capacity of 3.2 Quarts.
The Della Digital Air Fryer, again, on the other hand, is the digital counterpart of the last model. This Air Fryer offers you with all the modern facilities that a modern digital Air Fryer should ideally have. So, the main features of this air fryer might be explained in the following words:
- As I just said, it’s a digital model.
- It offers you with a lot of ease to use be it in terms of functionality or keeping an eye out on the process.
- It has a beautiful look and LED display system.
- It has a capacity of 3.2 Quarts as well.
- Finally, it’s a really cheap model among all the Digital models out there.
Which one should I go for and why?
Well, both of them are really great choices, as you can see. However, they are fairly different and you could go with a specific one in a specific case. So, let us look at when you can go with which one:
Basically, let’s admit it, they all provide you with more functions that you might ever need. And even if you need all of them, both of these line of products give you almost the same functionality. If you don’t want something special like the “Smart Preset” of the Philips Avance, both of them are quite reasonable.
The only reason you might take Philips up here is because it’s much more fancy. The Della, on the other hand, is economic and humble. So, depending on your budget, both of them are functionally pretty close calls. If you are on a conservative budget, the Della Digital Air Fryer is the key.
Finally, if you’re looking at capacity, the Philips Avance XL is the largest here with 2.65 pounds of capacity. If you want something even larger, check out the Big Boss 16 Quart Air Fryer!