Today, we are going to discuss the Philips Viva Airfryer HD9220. This Airfryer is not one of those digital interface models, this is one of those durable and long lasting models which provide you with a comparatively manual interface.
In today’s article we are going to take a look at the main features and limitations of this model. Don’t be afraid because we here at Corrie Cooks always try to provide you with all the information on it so that you can easily chose the right model for yourself when you have to.
So, without further ado, let us now take a look at the main features of the Philips Viva Airfryer HD9220.
What are the main features of the Philips Viva Airfryer HD9220?
The Philips Viva Airfryer HD9220 is, along with the Philips HD9230, one of the bestsellers. However, there are several things that have made it rise to that position. The main things that the Philips Viva Airfryer HD9220 offers you might be studied in the light of this.
So, the main features of the Philips Viva Airfryer HD9220 might be penned down in the following words:
- The Philips Viva Airfryer HD9220 has a capacity of, just like the HD9230, of 1.8 pounds, which is actually fairly small.
- Again, the Philips Viva Airfryer HD9220 has a manual interface, as I mentioned earlier.
- The Philips Viva Airfryer HD9220 is much more durable than the typical airfryer, making it a really great option.
- Funnily, the Philips Viva Airfryer HD9220 has two models you can choose from, a black one and a white one. However, it is often seen that there’s a significant price difference between these two while the only difference is the color.
- Again, the Philips Viva Airfryer HD9220 is a really functional airfryer that reduces your consumption and use of oil, helping you take care of your health.
But there are some limitations to this model as well
While there are quite a few positive points in favor of this model, as we can see, there are a few negative ones as well. These limitations are the ones that make many people shift to other models.
So, the main limitations of the Philips Viva Airfryer HD9220 might be summed up in the following words:
- First of all, the Philips Viva Airfryer HD9220 is also really small just like the DH 9230. This is a really big disadvantage because this means a turn-away for all the people who are looking for something even medium sized. So well, please do keep in mind that the Philips Viva Airfryer HD9220 also has a really small capacity.
- Secondly, the Philips Viva Airfryer HD9220 is a manually operated system. While it gives it durability, it also takes away some ease to use. This might be considered as a limitation. It must be known that it still is fairly easy to use but not as much as it could have been.
- Thirdly, the cost difference between the two colors. Basically, it’s not a limitation or a negative point in general, but this is sort of disheartening. Having to pay even more just because you want a different color is sort of pointless. It’s sort of disheartening and so I decided to put it here.
Technical Specifications of the Philips Viva Airfryer HD9220
The Philips Viva Airfryer HD9220, is an electrical appliance after all. And it does not do to not be aware of the technical specifications of the electrical appliance that you own.
Therefore, the main technical specifications of the Philips Viva Airfryer HD9220 are as follows:
- It is manufactured by the Philips line of products.
- It belongs to the Viva series.
- Again, it is a pretty small airfryer with a capacity of 1.8 pounds.
- It has a manual interface.
- It also has a beautiful appearance.
- Also, it has a dimension of 11.2″ x 12.4″ x 15.1″.
- And finally, it has a wattage of 1425.
So, is the Philips Viva Airfryer HD9220 worth it?
At this point you might want to ask me if the Philips Viva Airfryer HD9220 is worth it after all. Well, frankly speaking, I think it is worth it.
If you are looking for a larger model, you must obviously look elsewhere. But if you are looking for a model of this size, this seems to be a great model. You might complain that there’s no digital interface and that’s true. But the mechanical interface increases its lifetime, it makes it much more durable than you can imagine. Do you remember old things which were totally mechanical? Do you remember how long they lasted? It’s like that, the interface is going to be much more durable.
Plus, it is also priced pretty sensibly, making it a pretty nice model to choose because it provides you with a lot of functionality at the same time as well.
Should I go for it then?
Well, if you think that what it provides are suitable for you, then it seems like a really great model to try out. You might want to, however, look at the main competing models before you decide on any model. You must remember that you have to always get the most out of your investments and smart investment is essential for that.
What are the main competitors?
Well, this model does have a few competitors. You might want to take a look at the following ones because of the following reasons:
2. Philips Avance XL Airfryer HD9240: You might want to go for this airfryer if you are looking for a considerably larger volume.
However, at the end of the day, please keep in mind that the right one for you depends on your needs. So keep your needs clear and do your research before you invest.