Welcome (back) to Corrie Cooks! Thank you so for investing your trust in us. We assure you that we would try to help you with as many cooking appliances as possible.
So far, our discussion here was limited to pressure cookers, mostly electrical ones with a few stove-top ones. However, we have decided to make it easier for you with even more things. This article today is going to be our first article on Airfryers and we are going to bring out a lot more for you to choose best best airfryer as well.
So, getting into the actual article, The Philips Avance XL Airfryer HD9240 is one of the bestselling Airfryers out there. If you are familiar with electric pressure cookers, it is comparable to the bestselling Instant Pot. However, this is an Airfryer, obviously. It’s a pretty new product available in the market and is a part of the Avance Series by Philips.
Let us now take a look at the main features of the Philips Avance XL Airfryer HD9240
The Philips Avance XL Airfryer HD9240 is one of the bestselling airfryers available out there. Besides being a bestseller, it is also one of the most functional ones available out there. It’s high functionality is what has made it a bestseller, after all. PEople like it because of all the things that it offers at its price range.
- The Basic thing that makes an Airfryer famous is also applicable here. This Airfryer also reduces your overall oil consumption, use and wastage. This makes it a really great appliance overall, because not only does that infer economic betterment, but also a better health from you with lesser and more measured oil consumption.
- As the name suggests, it is an XL model, making it have a larger size than the other models. This specific model has a pretty big size in comparison to other models, a capacity of 2.65 pounds is what this airfryer offers when it comes to it.
- Again, this pressure cooker is a really modernized one with touchscreen features, you can easily select the feature by touching the option for it, making it really easy to operate.
- This airfryer also offers you with temperature adjustment. You can adjust the temperature up to a maximum of 390 degrees.
- It also has an automated signal to show when it’s ON and when it’s not. This makes it really easy for you to keep an eye on it. Even more points for simple operation.
- It has a “Smart” Preset that is really special. It lets you save your settings as a preset, making you able to use your most common settings without putting it in every single time. Imagine it to one of the hot numbers on your phone, you just call on one digit and the number saved with it comes up. Yes, it’s that simple!
- It also offers you a choice between two colors: White and Black. There might be a price difference between them.
Some of the limitations of the Philips Avance XL Airfryer HD9240
While all these points might make it seem like this pressure cooker has no limitations, that is not the case at all. While it sure does have a high amount of functionality, most of the problems that it has are physical.
Let us take a look at the main limitations of the Philips Avance XL Airfryer HD9240:
- Because of its capacity, it also has a really large size. That makes it really hard to put on top of a counter or to store away, making it much less handy than comparatively smaller models.
- For the same reason, it’s high capacity and thus bigger size, it is also a really heavy model. While most people are fine with its weight, some people do complain having trouble moving it, making it a really big disadvantage for them.
- While it is really simple to use, it does take a bit of time to learn to use it perfectly just like all electronic appliances. But it can not really be denied that it is one of the simplest airfryer models to use out there.
- It has a pretty high wattage in comparison to other airfryers. It has a wattage of 1800.
So, is it worth it?
Of course it is! If you are looking for an airfryer, you must either be looking for less oil consumption or just to prepare some special foods that you can make only on an airfryer. This airfryer, with its high level of functionality lets you do both of that with real ease.
The only problems with this model are because of its larger size, which is actually pretty sensible and unavoidable given the fact that it actually has a larger capacity as well. In order to give you 50% more capacity than other airfryer models, it had to increase in size, and that is actually pretty sensible.
In fact, if you are looking for a larger airfryer model, this is one of the best choices. And that is why it is one of the bestselling models available out there in the airfryer market.
Some Competing Products
Just like all bestselling products, this one also has quite a few products right behind it that want to take away the throne. Well, so far, it has been mostly able to maintain the throne but we still should take a look at the main products in line.
So, the main competing products of the Philips Avance XL Airfryer HD9240 are as follows:
- Philips Viva Airfryer HD9220.
- T-fal FZ7002 ActiFry AirFryer.
- Della Digital Air Fryer.
However, please know that the right one for you depends on your exact needs and you must keep your needs clearly sorted in your mind when you take the decision to invest in any product
We here at Corrie Cooks will keep trying to provide you with the information you need to make the best choice.