In today’s article, we are going to compare two famous brands. I still remember that when I was reviewing them, I mentally knew I would write this article someday. Well, here we are, I’m writing this today for you!
So, in today’s article we are going to look at the differences between the Philips and Elite Platinum Air Fryers. If you are planning to go for any of them in the near future, this article is for you. In fact, if you’re planning to go for any Air Fryers at all, it’s strongly recommended that you read this.
Philips Air Fryers: A model-wise study
Philips Air Fryers, as you must be aware, are one of the most popular. They are the bestselling Air Fryers in the entire Air Fryer market, making them dependable too. However, that doesn’t mean that we don’t need to study their features in detail. There are quite a few things that we must keep in mind about them. So, the main features of the Philips Air Fryers might be summed up in the following words:
- The Philips Air Fryers have three main models. The first and the most selling model is the Philips Avance HD9240 Air Fryer. This is followed by the Philips Viva series with two air Fryers in it. These are the Philips Viva HD9220 and the Philips Viva HD9230 Air Fryers.
- The Philips Avance XL has a capacity of about 2.65 pounds. Both the other models belonging to the viva series have a capacity of 1.8 pounds each.
- The Philips Avance XL also provides you with an unique “Smart” preset which lets you save your own settings. This enables you to be able to use your favorite preset at the touch of your fingertip.
- The Philips Avance and the Philips HD9230 Air Fryers are Digital Air Fryers. On the other hand, the hilips Viva HD9220 Air Fryer is actually a Manual model. The presence of both the kinds of models proves the amount of diversity in this case. This makes the Philips Air Fryers a better choice which provides you with a lot of options.
- Almost all of these provide you with two color options of White and Black. The price, however, even for the same model, might vary with the color of your choice.
- Again, as I just said, these are really functional models and are loved in the market. These three are also the bestselling Air Fryers in the whole Air Fryer market.
- All of them also provide you with the option to select and put a temperature of your choice. This feature, for comparison purposes, is absent in the T-fal ActiFry Air Fryer. This lets you cook your desired dishes at the ideal temperature they should be cooked at.
- Finally, however, the Philips Air Fryers are expensive. They provide you with functionality and versatility but not free of charge. They cost much more than they could and probably should have.
What are the main features of the Elite Platinum Air Fryer?
The Elite platinum is also a really famous brand. We have Elite Platinum Electric Pressure Cookers as well as Elite Platinum Air Fryers. In today’s article, we are, as I said earlier, going to look at the differences between the Philips and Elite Platinum Air Fryers.
However, it is really important that we take a detailed look at all the features that it gives you. So, the features that the Elite Platinum EAF-1506D Digital Air Fryer provides you with are:
- First of all, the Elite Platinum EAF-1506D Digital Air Fryer is a digital model. This makes it a really easy to use model with a digital interface.
- A digital Interface not only makes it easy to use, but also to keep an eye on. You don’t have to literally spend minutes trying to figure out how much your process has progressed so far. (I admit this might be a bit exaggerated, but you know how it feels then)
- It offers you with 6 presets. This is a really great thing in case of the Air Fryers. This increases the Versatility of your model to by leaps.
- Next, it offers you temperature control. This lets you perfectly cook all the specific dishes that you want to cook. In comparison, the T-fal ActiFry Air Fryer doesn’t let you control the temperature. It has only one temperature setting. That might be too hot or too cold for some dishes.
- It also has a 60 minute timer with Automatic Shut Off. This makes it even easier for you to use. Because you do not have to sit there babysitting you Air Fryer until it’s done.
- It offers you with a volume of 3.5 Quart, which is about the standard. This lets you cook perfectly for two to three people depending on the consumption. However, this has a negative aspect too which we will soon discuss.
Which one should I go for and when?
Both of them are really great models and are quite different. Frankly, it should be clear which one to go for depending on what you actually need. So what you have to do is keep your specific needs in mind and it will automatically be clear to you.
However, let us still consider a few potential scenarios and discuss the most probable choices:
If you are looking for a manual model, I believe that going for the Philips Viva HD9220 Air Fryer is the only choice here. Again, if you are looking for something unique like the “Smart” preset, you gotta stick to that specific model.
However, if you are looking for capacity, I’d suggest the Philips Avance XL here. Of all models, if you want even larger a capacity, go for Big Boss. The Big Boss 16 Quart Air Fryer is one of the (if not the very) largest.
We hope that you can make the best decisions and buy the Air Fryer that is the best for you. Please keep in mind that the best Air Fryer for you depends on your specific needs. So, please bear them in mind when you go our looking for the right model.