Well, in today’s article, we are going to discuss the Philips Air Fryers and we are going to check how they compare to the De’Longhi Air Fryers. I often used to think that De’Longhi sounds like an unique name but when I saw their models, I knew that it was meant to be unique.
In today’s article, we are going to check out how these two look in comparison to each other and we’re going to also check out the main features of the main models of each of these lines of products.
- A model-wise study of the Philips Air Fryers
- The De’Longhi Air Fryers: A model-wise study
- What are the main differences between these two?
- Which one should I go for, then?
A model-wise study of the Philips Air Fryers
Let us begin with Philips. Philips Air Fryers are the bestselling ones, as you must know. They are sold the most not only in a few states but across the internet. This makes Philips a really great thing to compare any comparatively lesser known company with. De’Longhi is that one, in this article. So, let us now take a look at the features of the main models of Philips:
First of all comes the Philips Viva series. The Philips Viva HD9230 is the digital model of this series. This series is famous for
the functionality that it provides. It also has a pretty small capacity but that’s not all. The most prominent features of this Air Fryer are as follows:
- First of all, as I just remarked, it’s a digital model. This makes it not only easy to operate but also easy to keep an eye on. However, it also makes it comparatively less durable.
- Next comes the factor that it’s a pretty small Air Fryer. It has a capacity of 1.8 pounds.
- Next comes the sound alert. This model alerts you by making noises when the cooking is done.
This is followed by it’s manual counterpart. This is the Manual model of the Philips Viva Series, the Philips Viva HD9220 Air Fryer. This Air Fryer is the top selling manual Air Fryer in the entire Air Fryer market. The main features of this model might be summed up in the following words:
- First of all, as I just stated, it has a manual Interface.
- Next, it also has a capacity of 1.8 Pounds.
- However, since it’s a manual model, it has a really high level of durability. In the long run, this high level of durability actually pays for the model.
Finally comes the Philips Avance XL. The Philips Avance XL is the top selling Air Fryer in the whole Air Fryer Market. Frankly this makes it even more important to get to know everything about this Air Fryer. So, the main things about this Air Fryer might be summed up in the following words:
- This model has a capacity of 2.65 pounds. This is a fairly large capacity and is a great capacity for all your family to be fed.
- This Air Fryer has a special preset. You can actually save a custom preset to use later. This makes you free from having to manually insert your special or favorite preset every time. This is a great option for you. This custom preset that you can save is called the “Smart” preset.
- Next comes the affordability level of this model. To put it in the nicest words, it’s so expensive that people love it but hate to buy it when they look at the price. I won’t deny, it’s still the best selling model out there. But that doesn’t mean that people sternly believe that it should be much cheaper than what it is. In fact, it costs quite a few times the amount other Air Fryers do.
The De’Longhi Air Fryers: A model-wise study
There are quite a few De’Longhi models out there. However, of them, only two models appear to be prominent. In today’s article, we are going to study in detail the main features of these two. So, these two models (and their features) might be summed up in the following words:
The De’Longhi 1163 MultiFry Air Fryer is a famous model by De’Longhi. This is one of the very few models available out there where you can’t set the temperature. It has only one temperature adjustment. So, the main features of this model are as follows henceforth:
- As I just said, it lacks any control over the temperature setting. There’s only one option for that and that’s the default one.
- It has a manual interface making it more time consuming to use.
- It has a special transparent lid. This makes it easy for you to keep an eye out on the process.
- It has a capacity of 3.3 Quarts. This is around the standard capacity for Air Fryers.
This might be said to be the improved version of the De’Longhi FH1163 MultiFry Air Fryer. They are exactly the same except the fact that you can control the temperature here.
What are the main differences between these two?
Philips and De’longhi are really great lines of products. However, that doesn’t mean that they are all the same. There are quite a few differences that set them apart. In the light of what we just read, let us consider these differences:
- Philips has Digital models while De’longhi does not have any digital models.
- De’longhi has a model without temperature control options; Philips has it on every model.
- De’longhi has a transparent lid system. Philips doesn’t offer this to you.
- Finally, De’longhi is comparatively more affordable than the Philips models.
Which one should I go for, then?
Well, it should be pretty clear for you now. If you can’t decide between these two, you must just judge again keeping your needs in mind.
If you are looking for a model that’s much more functional and is digital in terms of interface, go with Philips.
If you are looking for something that’s more unique in terms of looks and has some special unique features (transparent lid) or if you’re looking for a model like the T-fal ActiFry Air Fryer, which doesn’t have any temperature setting options, go with De’Longhi.
Finally, if you’re to judge this economically, both of them are close but the De’longhi is the less expensive option. However, if you are looking for economic models, please do take a look at the Bella Electric Air Fryer.