The Ovente Multi-Functional Air Fryer is a truly versatile model. However, it still isn’t as popular as it should or even could have been. Well, nothing about that, the Philips has been able to maintain its position as the bestseller in the whole industry.
In today’s article, we are going to check out why it’s like that. We are going to compare these two models and see which one is actually preferable. If you are looking forward to buying an Air Fryer, this article is for you. Corrie Cooks really hopes that we’d be able to help you out with this article.
What are the main features of the Ovente Multi-function Air Fryers?
The Ovente Multi-function air fryers aren’t half as famous as they deserve to be. This is partially because the Air Fryer market has already selected some best models and most people aren’t even willing to try out new ones. So, let us now discuss the main features of the Ovente Multi-functional Air Fryers. These might be summed up in the following words:
- The Ovente Multi-function air fryer has a capacity of 3.2 Quarts. This is the standard capacity for most air Fryers and it is ideal for a family of three. This means that this capacity is neither too small nor too big. It’s just the right capacity for a family of three people.
- There are two Ovente Multi-function Air Fryer models. One of them is manual and the other one is digital. Except the special features that this might offer any of them, both of them are the same.
- The Digital model, for example, has 6 Presets and a digital display system.
- Both the models provide you with a temperature control unlike the T-fal ActiFry Air Fryer.
- Both the models provide you with the same wattage, however. The electricity consumption of both of these models is 1400 watts.
- Again, these two models are also loved by people who judge economically. This is because that both the models cost about the same and as such are really great economic options. This makes these two models really loved by people. Also, this makes them a really great choice for you even if you’re on a conservative budget.
- Both of them have a lack of choice in case of color as well. None of them provide you with enough room for personal customization. If you value your kitchen’s overall look, you might not go for them because most other Air Fryers offers you a choice when it comes to color.
What are the main features of the Philips Air Fryers?
Well, I don’t really have to say this or want to say this but I simply have to. The Philips Air Fryer (as every single one of must already be aware) is the bestselling Air Fryer in the whole Industry. People have really loved the top 3 models of Philips and they are actually the top 3 models of the Industry. Never in history has almost any electronic product received as much love as Philips has in case of Air Fryers.
But even that isn’t enough to make us overlook all the features. In order to properly compare two models, it’s essential to compare all the features. So all the main features of the Philips Air Fryer are as follows:
- The Philips Air Fryers have three main models. The first and the most selling model is the Philips Avance HD9240 Air Fryer. This is followed by the Philips Viva series with two air Fryers in it. These are the Philips Viva HD9220 and the Philips Viva HD9230 Air Fryers.
- The Philips Avance XL has a capacity of about 2.65 pounds. Both the other models belonging to the viva series have a capacity of 1.8 pounds each.
- The Philips Avance XL also provides you with an unique “Smart” preset which lets you save your own settings. This enables you to be able to use your favorite preset at the touch of your fingertip.
- The Philips Avance and the Philips HD9230 Air Fryers are Digital Air Fryers. On the other hand, the hilips Viva HD9220 Air Fryer is actually a Manual model. The presence of both the kinds of models proves the amount of diversity in this case. This makes the Philips Air Fryers a better choice which provides you with a lot of options.
- Almost all of these provide you with two color options of White and Black. The price, however, even for the same model, might vary with the color of your choice.
- Again, as I just said, these are really functional models and are loved in the market. These three are also the bestselling Air Fryers in the whole Air Fryer market.
- All of them also provide you with the option to select and put a temperature of your choice. This feature, for comparison purposes, is absent in the T-fal ActiFry Air Fryer. This lets you cook your desired dishes at the ideal temperature they should be cooked at.
- Finally, however, the Philips Air Fryers are expensive. They provide you with functionality and versatility but not free of charge. They cost much more than they could and probably should have.
Which one should I go for and why?
Well, both of them are really great models. And both of them provide you with both digital and automatic models. Frankly, in a situation like this, I strongly believe that both of them are quite similar. Especially in this choice, both of them are almost the same, so it’s just a matter of your preference.
If you have no preference but want some special feature like the “Smart” preset of the Philips Avance, then that model is the one to go for.
If you are looking only at the price, however, I’d say that the Ovente is the answer here. However, you gotta consider the Bella Air Fryer then.