In today’s article we’re going to discuss about the Ovente Air Fryer! This is one of those models which are famous but not as famous as they deserve to be. So, I believe that this seems to be a good one to write about.
If you are looking to get to know about the Ovente Air Fryer or are just planning to go for an Air Fryer, this article is for you. Please do keep in mind that we are going to discuss both the positive and negative points. We hope that you’d be able to take a decision about this product by the time you’re done with this article. So let us get started.
Model or Series?
Well, to begin with, the Ovente Air Fryer has two models: A manual one and a Digital one (this is just like the Della Electric Air Fryer and the Della Digital Air Fryer). Given the fact that a lot of things vary based on the interface, these two can not exactly be treated as the same model. In fact, the company has also decided to give them two different names as:
3.2 QT Multi-function Air Fryer (FAM21302B)
Ovente Electric Air Fryer (FAD61302)
This basically makes it a series. So, we can easily now onward refer to it as the Ovente Air Fryer Series.
What are the main features of the Ovente Manual Air Fryer?
The Ovente air fryer, though not as famous as it should have been, is actually a pretty nice series as a whole. However, let us discuss the main features of each of the Air Fryer models in it one by one (given that there are only two models)
So, the main positive features of the Ovente Manual Air Fryer are as follows:
- The Manual Air Fryer, just as the name says, has a manual interface.
- This makes the Manual Air Fryer more durable than its Digital Counterpart.
- The Manual Air Fryer has an adjustable Temperature setting, unlike the T-fal ActiFry Air Fryer.
- It has a removable basket for fast and easy cleaning.
The main negative features of the Ovente Manual Air Fryer are as follows:
- It lacks a digital interface.
- It isn’t as easy to use as its digital counterpart, making it less preferable in that aspect.
What are the main features of the Ovente Digital Air Fryer?
The Ovente Digital Air Fryer, on the other hand seems pretty different in comparison.
The main positive features of the Ovente Digital Air Fryer might be summed up in the following words:
- This is a Digital Air Fryer.
- This means that this air fryer is comparatively simpler and faster and thus easier to use.
- The Air Fryer also has an adjustable temperature setting just like its Manual counterpart.
- This Air Fryer has 6 presets that you can easily choose from.
- It also has an LED display system, making it a really great choice to easily keep an eye on. [For another easy to use model like this you might take a look at the Nu Wave 33201 Deluxe Air Fryer]
On the other hand, the negative aspects of the Ovente Digital Air Fryer might be summed up in the following words:
- It lacks a manual setting option.
- Less durable in comparison to its manual counterpart.
- It often has a lower quality.
What are the general features of the Ovente Air Fryers?
There are also some general features of the Ovente Air Fryers which might be mentioned now. These are the overall features which both the Digital and Manual models have. These make up the main features that are important to study.
The common and general postive features of the Ovente Air Fryers are as follows:
- The Ovente Air Fryers have a size of 3.2 Quart, which is a moderately small size. It’s alright for cooking for two people.
- The Ovente Air Fryers have a common wattage. Both the Air Fryers have a wattage of 1400.
- Both the Ovente Air Fryers have a temperature control option. This lets you select the right temperature for yourself.
- Both of the Ovente Air Fryers are available for the same price and the price is really economic. This makes it a great choice for people on a comparatively conservative budget.
The common and general negative features of the Ovente Air Fryers are as follows:
- Both of them have a lack of choice when it comes to volume. They are not suitable for people who are looking for a larger volume.
- Both of them have a lack of choice in case of color as well. None of them provide you with enough room for personal customization. If you value your kitchen’s overall look, you might not go for them because most other Air Fryers offers you a choice when it comes to color.
Is the Ovente Air Fryer Worth it?
Well, now weather it’s worth it for you or not is entirely up to you. Frankly, it’s the same in all the cases.
Everyone has some specific needs. You must figure out your specific needs and keep them in mind when you go out to buy any Air Fryer. This ensures that you judge it accordingly and buy the one that is not the best in general but the best for you. The best model for you is the one that serves all your purposes at the most sensible price option.
However, generally speaking, this Air Fryer offers you a huge amount of functionality at a pretty reasonable price, making it a pretty great option for you to go for.
The Main Competing Products
Like always, these models also have competing products. But this time, let us classify them model-wise.