Versatile and delicious, this Brussels sprouts soup is delicious, especially when paired with almonds.
Looking for more? Try the Instant Pot vegetable soup.
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts trimmed and halved
- 1 cup carrots chopped
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup almonds chopped
- 3 cup vegetable broth
- Arrange the steamer trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot. Add 1 cup of the water in Instant Pot.
- Arrange the Brussels sprout on top of trivet.
- Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 3 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a Quick release.
- Remove the lid and transfer the Brussels sprouts onto serving plates.
- Put rest of the ingredients in the Instant Pot and add Brussels sprout.
- Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 5 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and release the pressure naturally.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.