Versatile and delicious, these Brussels sprouts soup is delicious, especially when paired
Instant Pot Nutty Brussels Sprout Soup Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 13 minutes
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts trimmed and halved
- 1 cup carrots chopped
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup almonds chopped
- 3 cup vegetable broth
- Arrange the steamer trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot. Add 1 cup of the water in Instant Pot.
- Arrange the Brussels sprout on top of trivet.
- Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 3 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a Quick release.
- Remove the lid and transfer the Brussels sprouts onto serving plates.
- Put rest of the ingredients in the Instant Pot and add Brussels sprout.
- Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 5 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and release the pressure naturally.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks