This is going to be a fairly different article. If you are interested in Air Fryers or if you are looking to buy one, please read this article till the end. We hope that you’d be able to make a decision by the end of this article.
In today’s article, we are going to review one of the comparatively unknown models, the NutriChef PKAIRFR42 Digital Air Fryer. This is one of the models like the Faberware Air Fryer that aren’t exactly as famous as they could have been.
However, just because they aren’t that famous doesn’t mean we won’t consider them. We are going to take a close look at this model in this review and see if it is worth it. We might also take a look at some of the models that are competing with it. So, let’s get started.
What are the main features of the NutriChef PKAIRFR42 Digital Air Fryer?
Well, thhe NutriChef Air Fryer isn’t too famous. However, that doesn’t mean that it isn’t worth being famous. On closer inspection, we can easily see that it actually is a really cool model. It provides you with quite a bit of functionality, digitization and even a pretty affordable price range.
So, let us take a detailed look at the main features that the NutriChef Air Fryer offers us:
- First of all comes Digitization. It is a digital model and that makes it really easy to use.
- Not only is the model easy to use but it’s also easy to keep an eye upon.
- You can select any option with a single touch, making it really easy to cook with.
- There is also a temperature control system, unlike the T-fal ActiFry Air Fryer. This lets you set the temperature requited to properly cook the dish you want to. In a single temperature setting, we face some problems. A single temperature might be too hot or too hot for some and too cold for some other dishes.
- It also provides you with the ability to Broil, Roast, Bake, Grill & BBQ. This makes it a really versatile Air Fryer.
- Users have also said that it’s really easy to clean. This makes it even more easy to use because you will have the confidence to cook. In Air Fryers where cleaning is difficult, you just can’t cook with confidence. This makes it more versatile as well, albeit indirectly.
- It has a capacity of about 5 liters. This is a moderately large capacity allowing you to easily cook for your entire family just like the Philips Avance XL.
What are some of the negative aspects of this model?
No model can be entirely positive. There are always some negative aspects of every model. While they might not importantly be problems, even lack of facilities is considered as a negative aspect. These often force people to turn away even from the best models and look elsewhere. This makes it really important to consider these as well when deciding on a model.
So, the main limitations of the NutriChef PKAIRFR42 Digital Air Fryer are as follows:
- First of all, it lacks choice. It doesn’t let you choose among colors or capacities. Since most Air Fryers offer you with it, it’s a negative thing. This makes it appear like a take or leave scenario that some customers dislike. This is also a negative thing because you can’t make it fit with your kitchen’s color by selecting a specific color. You must just take the default model. What people ideally want is a choice-list like the Power Air Fryer XL offers you.
- Second comes lack of manual modes. While digital modes are great and easy to use, it lacks the durability of the manual mode. This makes the product much more delicate and harder to use for long without any damage. This is a negative point for some people.
- Third is the large size. While it’s great for bigger families people with lesser needs might search for smaller models and might go for models like the Philips Viva HD9230.
Is the model worth it?
The NutriChef PKAIRFR42 Digital Air Fryer might appear as a controversial model. And it is. But it must be remembered that while it has a few limitations it also offers you with a lot of functionality, efficiency and even affordability.
This makes this model a great model to go for. While it might not be the best choice out there, it’s not a bad one either. Frankly, among all the models that are available now, it seems to be a pretty nice one. If you check out the reviews on amazon as well, this model has more reviews than several other models. I would say that this model is certainly worth a shot.
However, you must remember that the right model for you depends on your specific needs. So, you must keep your needs sorted out and you must judge the model according to them. It is only by doing so that you can finally find a model which would serve all your purposes at the lowest possible cost.
What are some of the competing models
There are quite a few models competing against the NutriChef PKAIRFR42 as well. Of these, some might be specifically mentioned. These most important models that might be considered as the competitors of this model are:
- From a perspective of functionality, the main competing models are Secura Air Fryer, Avalon Bay Air Fryer and GoWISE USA GW22622 Air Fryer.
- Again, from a perspective of capacity, the closest model is the Philips Avance XL with a capacity of 5 quarts.
- Finally, from a purely economic perspective, the main competitor in its price range is the Power Air Fryer XL.