Do you ever face the situation where you’re stuck between two models? Is it too hard for you to choose between the two final selections? Well, don’t worry, for such cases, you have Corrie Cooks right beside you!
You might find yourself in one of those cases when it comes to the NutriChef and Philips Air Fryers. I mean, these two are both so cool and simply irresistible. So, what are you to do if you face this situation? Well, you gotta compare them, of course! We’re going to do that today. Sound interesting? Well carry on reading then! This article is brought to you by Corrie Cooks!
The NutriChef Air Fryer: What are its features?
In order to see how two Air Fryers compare to each other, its important to examine each of them closely. So, let us begin by examining the main features that the NutriChef Air Fryer offers you. So, the main features of this model might be summed up in the following words:
- First of all, the NutriChef Air Fryer is a digital model. This model has a really beautiful look and a really beautiful interface. It is really easy to program the process using this digital model. It is also really simple to actually keep an eye out on how it’s all being processed. Overall, it makes the cooking experience a lot better.
- There is also a temperature control system, unlike the T-fal ActiFry Air Fryer. This lets you set the temperature requited to properly cook the dish you want to. In a single temperature setting, we face some problems. A single temperature might be too hot or too hot for some and too cold for some other dishes.
- This Air Fryer resembles the Philips Avance XL in terms of capacity. It has a capacity of about 5 Quarts.
- This Air Fryer is reportedly one of the easiest to clean up. There are several Air Fryers that are versatile but most of them are really messy. This makes you stay away from them so as to remain free from the hassle of cleaning once you’re done cooking. Well guess what? This is so easy to clean and so easy to operate that you’re gonna love cooking now!
- And of course, it is a really functionally versatile model that’s able to Broil, Roast, Bake, Grill & BBQ. This is a really great thing because it goes to show how great this Air Fryer actually is.
What are the main features of the Models that Philips offers?
Philips offers quite a few models. In this article, we’re going to look at the top 3 models that Philip offers. These are also the tp 3 models in the whole Air Fryer industry. So, let us take a look at them one by one:
First of all comes the bestselling model. This is not only the bestselling model of Philips but also the bestselling Air Fryer in the world. This is thus one of those models that we can’t leave without discussion. So, the main features of the Philips Avance XL are as follows:
- It has a capacity of 2.65 Pounds.
- There’s an option for you to select your desired temperature.
- There’s a custom preset which you can program. It’s called the “smart feature” or the “Smart preset” here.
- You can also avail of the ON/OFF indicator which would show if the device is working or not.
- This model is also pretty expensive and several people don’t like it because of that.
- And finally of course, you get two colors (Black and white) to choose from.
Philips Viva is a series by Philips with two prominent models. Both of them are almost the same except for their interface. The
HD9230 is the model with the digital interface. The main features of this model might be summed up in the following words:
- It rightfully boasts of a digital interface, as I just said.
- It’s easier to use than it’s manual counterpart. It’s also easier to operate and keep an eye on.
- It is one of those models which are really much more expensive than they could have been.
- It has a capacity of 1.8 pounds. This is a pretty limited capacity.
And finally, the manual model of the trio which is the best selling manual model in the Air Fryer Industry. This is the manual counterpart of the Philips Viva HD9230 Air Fryer. The main features of this model might be summed up in the following words:
- As I just remarked, this one has a manual interface.
- It’s a really durable model that pays off your investment in the long run.
- It also has two color options for you: Black and White. The price might depend on your choice.
- And of course, just like its digital counterpart, it also has a capacity of 1.8 pounds.
Which one should I go for then? (Differences Included)
Well, these two Air Fryers might seem to be a bit confusing. However, that doesn’t mean that there is no solution. You just have to keep your needs sorted and you have to judge the Air Fryers according to them. This would help you find the Air Fryer that’s the best for you.
Please keep in mind that the best Air Fryer for you is the one that serves all your needs at the most affordable rate. So, please keep your specific needs in mind when looking for the right Air Fryer.
- So, if you are looking for a manual model, the Philips Viva HD9220 Air Fryer is the only choice for you here.
- If you are looking for special features like the “Smart” preset of the Philips Avance, that specific model is the right choice.
- However, if you are looking at the base price, Nu Wave seems to be more affordable here.
If you are, however, looking at only the price, do not forget to check out the Della Electric Air Fryer.