Hello and welcome to another article here at Corrie Cooks! In today’s article, we are going to cover the differences between the Nu Wave and Philips Air Fryers. It’s obvious that you’re familiar with them already since you’re there so we won’t spend too much time discussing them.
This is going to be a really informative and yet really interesting article. So, if you are planning to buy any Air Fryer in the near future, don’t forget to read it till the end. I really believe that you’d be able to find the answers for all your questions. Yes, that is how great this article is going to be.
What are the main features of the Nu Wave Air Fryer?
Nu Wave is an excellent line of products. The Nu Wave Air Fryers are really functional models that provide you with value for money. This makes them a really great choice even for people who want to get the most out of their investment. So, if you are one of those people like me, well, this is the way to go!
- First of all, the Nu Wave Air Fryer is a digital model. This means that it is really simple to use. It’s both easy to program it and to keep an eye out on it. This makes your whole cooking experience a lot simpler.
- The Nu Wave Air Fryer, unlike the T-fal ActiFry Air Fryer, allows you to set your desired temperature. This lets you properly cook the dish that you desire to cook.
- The Nu Wave Air Fryer is one of the very few machines that have an automated pre-heat system. This makes it not only simple to use and really functional but also really versatile in terms of functionalities.
- You must be wondering about the size by now. Well, this Air Fryer has the standard capacity of Air Fryers. It has a capacity of around 3.2 Quarts, the ideal capacity for a family of three.
- You must also know that this model has been certified as one of the safest in the Air Fryer industry. After all, Air Fryers are also electronic devices. And electronic devices have to pass through a lot of tests to be certified safe. So, when this Air Fryer gets the title of being one of the safest in the whole industry, you must understand how safe it is.
- This Air Fryer is also one of the economically preferred models. Frankly, I don’t really think I’d call it cheap, but people do admit that it isn’t expensive either. You could say that it belongs to the lower range in terms of price. However, yeah, as I just said, it’s really preferred in terms of economic viability.
What are the main features of the Philips Air Fryer models?
Philips Air Fryer have been around for quite a while now. In fact, they have also gotten so much love and attention that they are at the peak of the industry. Or should I say- They ARE the peak of the industry. Well, however you decide to put it, they really are the bestsellers out there. So, we must consider their main features. The main features of the Philips Air Fryers might be summed up in the following words:
- There are three important bestsellers that basically define Philips as a line of products in case of Air Fryers. These are the Philips Avance XL and the Philips Viva Series. The Philips Viva series has two models: The Digital Philips Viva HD9230 Air Fryer and the Manual Philips Viva HD9220 Air Fryer.
- Next comes the functionality level. All of these models have a really high level of functionality. The Philips Avance XL has a “Smart” preset for you to save your custom settings.
- All of these models are really advanced offer you with a lot of functionality. They also add versatility to your kitchen appliances, making them worth it.
- And of course, the company actually cares about you. If you ever need help, Philips would be there for you.
- However, of course, as you must know, they are quite expensive. Philips isn’t exactly one of the cheap lines of products out there. So yeah, you have to be prepared to pay up for it.
So, what are the differences between the two?
Well, both of them are fairly different. So, let us take a look at the main differences between them:
- The Nu Wave is a digital model. Philips Viva HD9220 is a manual model. If you’re looking for a manual model, you have to go to Philips in this case.
- Again, the special features that Philips provides such as Philips Avance’s “Smart” preset makes you wanna go for Philips.
- From a brand name value, Philips takes the lead, making it a more preferable model to several people.
- However, economically, the Nu Wave is more preferable. The Philips is much more expensive than the Nu Wave.
Which one should I go for then?
Given how different these two are, you could go for the one that serves your needs. You’ll easily be able to select between them if you keep your needs in mind.
However, what most people want is economic viability. If you’re looking for that too, then Nu Wave is the choice here. However, outside these two, you might also want to consider the Bella Electric Air Fryer and Della Electric Air Fryer if you’re looking at economic viability.