Here‘s a different kind of article for you. Today’ we are going to discuss a pretty famous model which isn’t discussed as much as the famous Philips Avance XL Air Fryer. This article is on the Nu Wave 33201 Deluxe Air Fryer.
We hope that by the time you’re done with this article, you’d be familiar with the positive and negative aspects of this model and you’d be able to decide weather you would buy it or not should you be ever have to decide.
So, without further delay, let us take a look at the Nu Wave 33201 Deluxe Air Fryer.
What are the main features of the Nu Wave 33201 Deluxe Air Fryer?
The Nu Wave 33201 Deluxe Air Fryer, as I stated earlier, is pretty famous. However, while I do come across discussions on it, I don’t come across them as much as I come across discussions for Philips Avance XL or even the Big Boss 1300 Watt Oil Less Fryer.
That is why Corrie Cooks decided to bring to you the main features of this model. So, the main features that the Nu Wave 33201 Deluxe Air Fryer brings to you are as follows:
- The Nu Wave 33201 Deluxe Air Fryer is a Digital Air Fryer. It offers you a simple digital interface that is easy to use. This makes the whole Air Fryer easy to use and suitable for everyone.
- The Nu Wave 33201 also provides you with temperature control It lets you select from 5 temperature options for you to get the best temperature for your food. The T-fal ActiFry Air Fryer, in comparison, doesn’t let you choose your temperature.
- Another thing that makes the Nu Wave 33201 Deluxe Air Fryer famous is the automatic preheat. You might be wondering what this is. This is a special feature of this Air Fryer that ensures that your food is always cooked at the desired temperature.
- This is also rated as one of the safest pressure cookers in the whole industry. It provides you with a lot of safety features besides being easy and safe to clean.
- The Nu Wave 33201 Air Fryer also boasts of a capacity of about 3.2 Quarts, which is the standard. This is the right capacity for a family of three or for a small meal.
- The Nu Wave 33201 Deluxe Air Fryer is also famous as one of the most economically sound options. While not exactly super cheap, it belongs to the lower end range of Air Fryers.
What are some of the limitations of the Nu Wave 33201?
The Nu Wave 33201 has quite a lot of positive features. However, at the same time, it also has quite a few negative ones as well. In a review, it is important to consider both the positive and negative features. So, there are quite a few features that make several people turn away from this model.
The main features that might might be pointed out as the model’s shortcomings are as follows:
- The Nu Wave 33201 is a moderate capacity model. However, if you want to cook more food, you can’t go for it. In such a case you have to shift for larger models such as Philips Avance XL. If you want even larger models, you might want to go for the Big Boss.
- The Nu Wave doesn’t give you with any choice in color either. It only gives you the default color. This is a bad thing for several people since most air fryers provide you with a color option.
- Again, the Nu Wave 33201 deluxe Air Fryer isn’t exactly known for it’s quality. The dome of this Air fryer is made of plastic. As a result, it might get cracked. In fact, cracks are inevitable for plastic in the long run. In comparison, the Big Boss 1300 Watt Oil Less Fryer offers you a hard Glass Dome.
Is the Nu Wave 33201 Deluxe Air Fryer Worth It?
Well, this is a pretty common question to ask at this point. However, there is no answer. I can just answer the question in general, but your specific needs are your own.
You must know your needs and judge the model according to them. It might so happen that even a moderate level moderate feature model suits you the best. In that case, that is the best model for you. In fact, in a case like that, that specific model is better than the best model available for you. Because it suits your specific needs. What you want is not the best model in general. What you want is the model that serves all your needs at the lowest possible cost. So, do not forget to do your research here on Corrie Cooks to get the most out of your investment.
However, in general, the Nu Wave 33201 does have quite a few drawbacks as well. If you aren’t specially attracted to it’s undeniably attractive look, you might want to explore a few more options.
What are the main competing products for this model?
Well, given the fact that this is a balanced mid range model, there are several competing products for this model. However, let us consider a few for now:
- In terms of capacity, it’s a pretty moderate sized models. You might consider several models of this size as it’s competitors such as the GoWISE USA GW22621 Air Fryer and the Power Air Fryer XL.
- Again, in terms of functionality, you might want to put it in a level close to the Philips Viva HD9930.
- Finally, in terms of pricing, this Air fryer is a good choice, you might compare it to the Cozyna Air Fryer.