This dish is really simple to make with the deliciousness of cream which enhances the
power of its taste.
Instant Pot Thai Green Chicken Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 kg chicken thighs boneless
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small yellow bell pepper chopped
- 1 small pink bell pepper chopped
- 1 stalk celery diced
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 pok choy chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp marjoram
- 1 (8 oz.) can Thai green curry sauce
- 1 (12 oz.) bottle darkish beer
- 1/2 cup rooster broth
- 2 tsp soya sauce
- In a Ziploc bag, add garlic powder, flour, cayenne pepper and salt and shake well.
- Coat the chicken thighs with this flour mixture and stir fry till golden brown.
- Remove the chicken thighs and add all the other ingredients to the cooker pot.
- Lock the lid and cook on high pressure for 20 minutes. Do a natural pressurerelease and unlock the lid.
- Prepare a roux of butter and flour separately and add this to the cooker pot.
- Return the cooked browned chicken thighs and let them simmer in the sauce till the sauce coats evenly and is of a thicker consistency.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.