These pork chops had the most wonderful zip to them and the picante sauce gives the
perfect Mexican flavor!
- 1 cup picante sauce
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 pork chops bone-in
- 1 orange peeled and pieced
- Dredge the pork chops in all-purpose flour.
- Mix picante sauce and orange in a bowl and put the chops in it.
- Put the olive oil and pork chops in the Instant Pot.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” mode for 14 minutes at high pressure.
- Carefully do the natural pressure release and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.