A creamy and spicy filling with a yummy flavor for a breakfast that will kick off your day in the best possible way!
They are really quick and cheap and they are also suitable for parties or as an appetizer. Try this simple finger food and create new delicious fillings according to your preferences.
- 1 cup water
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- paprika to taste
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Pour water into your Instant Pot and correctly place the steamer basket.
- Place your eggs into the steamer basket.
- Cook at high pressure for 8 minutes.
- Quickly release the steam.
- Let your eggs cool, then remove their shells.
- Scoop off boiled yolks and mash them with a fork.
- Add mayonnaise, olive oil, salt, pepper and paprika to taste.
- Fill a piping bag with the prepared mixture and stuff your eggs.
- Sprinkle with some more paprika for some extra flavor.
- Serve cool.