This is very yummy and easy to cook for your lunch time cravings.
- 1 pound ground lamb meat
- 1 tsp adobo seasoning
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 small tomatoes chopped roughly
- 3 mini bell peppers seeded and halved
- 1/2 small yellow onion chopped roughly
- 1 garlic clove peeled
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes crushed
- In a bowl, add ground meat, adobo seasoning, salt and black pepper and mix well.
- Make golf ball sized balls from mixture.
- Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the meatballs and cook for about 3 minutes or until browned completely.
- Select “Cancel” and transfer meatballs into a bowl.
- In the pot of Instant Pot, place remaining ingredients and top with meatballs.
- Secure the lid and select “Meat/Stew” and just use the default time of 25 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a Natural release.
- Remove the lid and with a slotted spoon, transfer the meatballs onto a plate.
- With an immersion blender, blend the vegetable mixture until smooth.
- Add meatballs, salt and black into sauce and gently, stir to combine.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.