Delicious recipe you can make in less than 10 minutes!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1½ tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- Pinch of salt
- 2 medium tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup water
- 1¾ pound medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro chopped
- Pour the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the onion and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add spices and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add water and bring to a gentle simmer. Select “Cancel” and stir in the shrimp.
- Next, secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 3 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a natural release.
- Remove the lid and stir in the lemon juice and cilantro.
- Serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.