Here is simply the best and yummiest beef briskets which can be prepared a day before
and reheat to serve.
- 2 pound beef briskets
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 small tomatoes chopped
- 2 green chilies chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 small onion sliced
- to taste black pepper
- to taste salt
- Season the beef briskets with salt and black pepper.
- Put the butter and minced garlic in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 45 seconds and add onions and green chilies.
- Sauté for 3 minutes and add tomatoes and seasoned beef briskets.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” mode for 14 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and slice into desired slices.
Calories: 17kcal Carbohydrates: 4g Protein: 1g Fat: 1g Saturated Fat: 1g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 1mg Sodium: 55mg Potassium: 96mg Fiber: 1g Sugar: 2g Vitamin A: 257IU Vitamin C: 7mg Calcium: 10mg Iron: 1mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.