Here is simply the best and yummiest beef briskets which can be prepared a day before
and reheat to serve.
Instant Pot Yummy Beef Briskets Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 pound beef briskets
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 small tomatoes chopped
- 2 green chilies chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 small onion sliced
- to taste black pepper
- to taste salt
- Season the beef briskets with salt and black pepper.
- Put the butter and minced garlic in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 45 seconds and add onions and green chilies.
- Sauté for 3 minutes and add tomatoes and seasoned beef briskets.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” mode for 14 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and slice into desired slices.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks