Instant pot whole chicken paleo is delicious and nutritious main dish.
If you like the recipe, try this Instant Pot Spicy Whole Chicken.
- 4 pound chicken,whole
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound Japanese purple sweet potatoes
- 2 carrots chopped
- 2 celery stalks chopped
- 2 tbsp poultry seasoning
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Put celery, carrots and sweet potatoes to the bottom of the instant pot.
- Season chicken with oil, salt, pepper and poultry seasoning.
- Add the chicken and water to the instant pot and close the lid.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 1 hour at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.