This dish is really simple to make with the deliciousness of cream which enhances the
power of its taste.
- 2 pound whole chicken neck and giblet removed
- 1½ cups chicken broth homemade
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp cayenne pepper
- 3 green chilies, chopped
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
- Season the chicken with cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper.
- Put the oil and chicken in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 6 minutes and dish out the chicken.
- Arrange the trivet in the Instant Pot and add chicken broth.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” mode for 25 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and serve the chicken.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.